BeneFit Cosmetics Brow Bar - Brow waxing/shaping services

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
No Image

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I went to the Brow bar at Ulta on Fry St. In Katy, Tx. My husband and I are moving cross country and stopped to see family. My brow expert was KK. Al though not sure if that's the correct spelling.

Overall, a little more expensive than I've paid in the past but I'd do it again without any doubt. I walked in, very convenient, no line, described how I liked my brows shaped (natural, full, not dramatic or skinny), then how I liked them to be treated after the shaping (no heavy make up or fillers, only fill in if needed,please use brow gel, and light concealing for redness).

I was in and out of the chair at the Benefit area in 15 minutes. I had waxing done mainly, but KK tweeted and trimmed a little as needed. There was no pushing of product, although I did want to purchase brow gel and asked what she used on me because I liked it and wanted it purchase it. KK was polite and friendly, not too chatty, and asked me a few questions about things to make sure she'd do things the way I wanted.

I had a great experience and would go again, for convenience sake, especially.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The benefit girls really do know what they're doing. They were the only ones who were able to fix my brows into perfect shape. Though the price is a little hefty, but I'd pay extra for an excellent service.. I always recommend Benefit Brow Bar Waxing services to anyone asking where is the best place for them to get their brows done.. I only entrust my brows to them..

on 12/30/2014 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been having my brows done for a year now by Lynette at the House of Fraser in Glasgow. She's fabulous and I recommend her. However...I've been staying with family and as I wanted a little freshen up for New Year's Eve, I made an appointment with Shona at the John Lewis in Edinburgh. Bad mistake.

Shona clearly couldn't care less about how her customers actually look. She was distracted the entire time. I explained that I just wanted a tidy up and that I liked my brows to be thick, dark and a strong look. She said "Oh yes, we like a thick brow," so I thought she knew what I was talking about it. So, fast forward ten minutes and I look in the mirror to see she has given me the tiniest, thinnest looking brows ever. There is seriously one hair for much of the tail. They look totally stupid as you can see the line where they were compared to the new look. I feel like my old primary school Maths teacher who used to draw them on. Awful, awful, awful. What is it about some people in the beauty industry who either don't listen or feel they know better? I actually burst into tears when I got home, I've been so upset at my changed appearance. It's put me off Benefit altogether as the standard of their training and employees is so widely different.

I went to the benefit brow bar at Chadstone today. I left feeling like POOP. The girl was nice enough but was very rough - very - with the waxing and left a whole chunk of my face BRIGHT red. Seriously it looked like I painted from my eye crease to 2 cm above my brow bright red. Thank GOD I have a fringe because I looked horrible. She left the wax on my face and I had to actually ask for something to remove it. It's still on and my hair keeps getting stuck to it. The brows look fine enough but for $40 it's a flipping rip off. Not a pleasant experience. I will not return. Do not go if you have sensitive skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless you have a crazy concealer you can plaster on afterwards.

on 10/18/2013 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I happened to be in Toronto at Yorkdale Mall when I walked into Sephora and saw that they were celebrating the grande opening of a Benefit Brow Bar. I didn't have an appointment but they did my eyebrows right there on the spot for $23, and wow, my eyebrows look the best they ever have! I love the shape, the trimming she did on them and most of all the product she used to make my eyebrows look perfect, the Benefit Gimme Brow gel is medium/dark to volumize my already quick thick eyebrows. I love the full eyebrow look and it's kind of my signature thing, and the Benefit employee did a phenomenal job on giving me great eyebrows and introducing me to an amazing one-step product to hold them into place while filing in any sparse areas. I also got a free Benefit makeup bag to celebrate the grand opening at that location. Totally worth the $23!

on 12/29/2011 4:29:00 AM

I'm going to the Benefit Brow Bar in Berlin (Galeries Lafayette) and my brows have never looked better. I'd rather spend 31 (shaping and dye) once a month on my eyebrows than go for a professional manicure. The lady who does them is super friendly and very good, she can make the most of any brow shape (I took a friend with me once with really overplugged eyebrows and even hers look great after).
The only thing that is a bit annoying: after doing your brows, they almost insist on freshening up your makeup and always seem a little annoyed if you buy less than 2 products...so if I can I pretend to be in a hurry, so they won't redo my makeup. I give a tip but don't necessarily buy a lot of stuff I don't need.

In all great service!

on 2/17/2010 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I generally get my brows waxed at my nail salon and have never really had a problem. Recently I noticed that there weren't quite even and there were some gaps. While shopping at Macy's, I noticed that the brow bar was empty. The girl (makeup artist? brow expert?) was sooooo nice! She pointed out the areas that needed to be fixed and did a quick wax. She must be good- it was painless! She showed me how to fill them in and highlight under the brow. I would normally say that the price ($20.90 USD) is a little pricy compared to my nail salon ($7), but the service and results were so excellent! She even showed me how to tweeze at home so that the brow shape could last longer between waxes. She also did my makeup, which was pretty nice. I will definitely go back when I need my next wax. It's worth the money for great results and a mini makeover!

Popular Brows Products