BeneFit Cosmetics Brow Bar - Brow waxing/shaping services

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

2.3

I went to the Benefit Brow Bar at the Fashion Valley mall in San Diego a couple days ago, and it was kind of a disaster. I went to have my eyebrows tinted and waxed. The lady who did my eyebrows did a great job waxing them, but the tinting was honestly terrible. I asked her not to tint them any darker than my natural eyebrow color (they are naturally honey blonde) but she made them dark brown! My eyebrows were waaaay too dark for my pale skin and light blonde hair. It looked like I had caterpillars on my face. I highly suggest not getting your eyebrows tinted at benefit brow. They are fine for waxing/plucking, but that's about it.

The Brow Bar in Myer Sydney City is overpriced for what you get and has questionable hygiene practices. For the price you would think they would use higher grade materials instead of calico and wax pots from the Stone Age.

on 5/8/2014 11:12:00 PM

PROS:
Brows look AMAZING!!!
They do not over pluck , leave them full with a nice arch

CONS:
$32 plus tip for eyebrows is a lot! But I manage to maintain them for about a month plucking stray hairs.

Worth it? Depends... If you are good at doing your own eyebrows, don't waste your money! They are not turning you into a supermodel, just making your eyebrows look good, so if you know how to do that yourself, do it! However if your eyebrows look like a hack job or bushy mess, these people will save you like they saved me! lol...

Popular Brows Products