BeneFit Cosmetics Brow Bar - Brow waxing/shaping services

No Image

3.8

on 4/7/2016 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I live in Dublin and go to the brow bar in House of Fraser Dundrum and they do a brilliant job. Have been going there for the last 5 years or so and I've never had a bad experience.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I went to the Brow bar at Ulta on Fry St. In Katy, Tx. My husband and I are moving cross country and stopped to see family. My brow expert was KK. Al though not sure if that's the correct spelling.

Overall, a little more expensive than I've paid in the past but I'd do it again without any doubt. I walked in, very convenient, no line, described how I liked my brows shaped (natural, full, not dramatic or skinny), then how I liked them to be treated after the shaping (no heavy make up or fillers, only fill in if needed,please use brow gel, and light concealing for redness).

I was in and out of the chair at the Benefit area in 15 minutes. I had waxing done mainly, but KK tweeted and trimmed a little as needed. There was no pushing of product, although I did want to purchase brow gel and asked what she used on me because I liked it and wanted it purchase it. KK was polite and friendly, not too chatty, and asked me a few questions about things to make sure she'd do things the way I wanted.

I had a great experience and would go again, for convenience sake, especially.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The benefit girls really do know what they're doing. They were the only ones who were able to fix my brows into perfect shape. Though the price is a little hefty, but I'd pay extra for an excellent service.. I always recommend Benefit Brow Bar Waxing services to anyone asking where is the best place for them to get their brows done.. I only entrust my brows to them..

on 5/21/2015 1:52:00 AM

I went to Yvonne Barrie in Glasgow's braehead id over plucked for years and spent a long time growing them back in. Yvonne made me feel at ease I told her I wanted dark thick brow with an arch and that's what I got has changed the look of my face. This girl knows what she's doing love them

I love benefit brow bar. I have always gone to waxing places inside of nail salons or malls. I was always satisfied with them until i went with a friend to a Benefit inside of Macy's in northern California. OMG. I love it and will never go anywhere else. I love how they draw in exactly where your brows should be and they work from that. They even have a whole set of different tools you can use. They will even teach you how to fill in your brows for a more dramatic look. LOVE benefit.

on 8/16/2014 3:30:00 AM

In Melbourne, Australia the Benefit girls do a fantastic job. Great value for money, nice and quick. Would definitely recommend to others.

I had my brows done at Sephora NAC in Singapore.

The 'brow expert' was not too friendly, but she knew what she was doing. She gave me the results I had pictured. They let you test out the wax temperature first, and there is no double-dipping of the wax, so it's sanitary! Excess strays are plucked by a very pretty looking tweezer, lol. Just tell them what you want and you should get it! For Singapore, it's not very pricey either, at $24. It's like.. 2/3 the price of the new It's Real! eyeliner, in comparison. Book your appointment beforehand (though I didn't.. I'm lucky she was free!) Overall it was amazing. I have my best brows ever now :)

PS: If you can, check out comments on the particular brow expert you are going to.. Different people are differently abled, and BeneFit isn't too choosy about who they hire, from what I understand. Either sneak to see someone's brows getting done, or ask around for the best browbar near you.

on 6/28/2014 6:18:00 PM

I went to get my brows done at the Benefit bar because I wanted them shaped perfectly for my wedding. The girl did a really good job and brought out my eyes/whole face. I bought the product she used to fill them in and practiced doing it myself. She was excellent. Denton Tx btw if anyone wants to know; at the Ulta store. I bought some other Benefit products because I liked their application and they stayed on for the long haul. I'm going to be a professional woman and need to look put together. These products do that for a decent price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wish ULTA did not have such an attitude somexs coz I really liked the results! I had it done there once, it was $20 back then + tip & I bought Brow Zings so that set me back a ways. I always wanted to go back, but don't like the general vibe of the place, if only the people whom worked there were a bit more pleasant... :/

on 5/8/2014 11:12:00 PM

PROS:
Brows look AMAZING!!!
They do not over pluck , leave them full with a nice arch

CONS:
$32 plus tip for eyebrows is a lot! But I manage to maintain them for about a month plucking stray hairs.

Worth it? Depends... If you are good at doing your own eyebrows, don't waste your money! They are not turning you into a supermodel, just making your eyebrows look good, so if you know how to do that yourself, do it! However if your eyebrows look like a hack job or bushy mess, these people will save you like they saved me! lol...

Popular Brows Products