BeneFit Cosmetics Brow Bar - Brow waxing/shaping services

3.8

on 4/7/2016 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I live in Dublin and go to the brow bar in House of Fraser Dundrum and they do a brilliant job. Have been going there for the last 5 years or so and I've never had a bad experience.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I went to the Brow bar at Ulta on Fry St. In Katy, Tx. My husband and I are moving cross country and stopped to see family. My brow expert was KK. Al though not sure if that's the correct spelling.

Overall, a little more expensive than I've paid in the past but I'd do it again without any doubt. I walked in, very convenient, no line, described how I liked my brows shaped (natural, full, not dramatic or skinny), then how I liked them to be treated after the shaping (no heavy make up or fillers, only fill in if needed,please use brow gel, and light concealing for redness).

I was in and out of the chair at the Benefit area in 15 minutes. I had waxing done mainly, but KK tweeted and trimmed a little as needed. There was no pushing of product, although I did want to purchase brow gel and asked what she used on me because I liked it and wanted it purchase it. KK was polite and friendly, not too chatty, and asked me a few questions about things to make sure she'd do things the way I wanted.

I had a great experience and would go again, for convenience sake, especially.

To Read all 40 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/17/2015 8:04:00 PM

Okay so let me begin by saying that I've gone to the benefit brow bar for about a year. The first few times I went I loved my brows. The girls did a great job and I was very satisfied. I like a thick brow with a nice arch. I went in and told this to the girl waxing my brows. At the end when she showed me them I was completely mortified. She started my eyebrow IN THE MIDDLE OF MY EYE. My eyebrow is all together around a centimeter and a half long. They're incredibly skinny and I've never felt so depressed and unconfident in my entire life. I tried drawing the other half of my eyebrow on but it looks terrible considering I'm very fair with dark eyebrows, and blonde hair. I made an appointment to get bangs, something I've never had before, simply to cover my terrible eyebrows. I'm praying they will grow back because if they don't I don't know what I'm going to do. I cried all the way home and can't even look at myself in the mirror. I went from a strong confident 17 year old girl to a girl who walks down the hallway at school with her head down and hair over her face. My friends all laughed when I showed them because it's honestly so bad. I'm sorry benefit, but I will not ever return, simply because this has been the worst experience of my life.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The benefit girls really do know what they're doing. They were the only ones who were able to fix my brows into perfect shape. Though the price is a little hefty, but I'd pay extra for an excellent service.. I always recommend Benefit Brow Bar Waxing services to anyone asking where is the best place for them to get their brows done.. I only entrust my brows to them..

on 5/21/2015 1:52:00 AM

I went to Yvonne Barrie in Glasgow's braehead id over plucked for years and spent a long time growing them back in. Yvonne made me feel at ease I told her I wanted dark thick brow with an arch and that's what I got has changed the look of my face. This girl knows what she's doing love them

pros:
- nice cooling gel
- nice seating area

cons:
- (at Ulta nearest to me) brow waxers go too fast, leaving brow area irritated
- the brow shaping is MEDIOCRE
- expensive
- Benefit sells in China, so they're willing to hurt animals for profit

on 12/30/2014 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been having my brows done for a year now by Lynette at the House of Fraser in Glasgow. She's fabulous and I recommend her. However...I've been staying with family and as I wanted a little freshen up for New Year's Eve, I made an appointment with Shona at the John Lewis in Edinburgh. Bad mistake.

Shona clearly couldn't care less about how her customers actually look. She was distracted the entire time. I explained that I just wanted a tidy up and that I liked my brows to be thick, dark and a strong look. She said "Oh yes, we like a thick brow," so I thought she knew what I was talking about it. So, fast forward ten minutes and I look in the mirror to see she has given me the tiniest, thinnest looking brows ever. There is seriously one hair for much of the tail. They look totally stupid as you can see the line where they were compared to the new look. I feel like my old primary school Maths teacher who used to draw them on. Awful, awful, awful. What is it about some people in the beauty industry who either don't listen or feel they know better? I actually burst into tears when I got home, I've been so upset at my changed appearance. It's put me off Benefit altogether as the standard of their training and employees is so widely different.

I love benefit brow bar. I have always gone to waxing places inside of nail salons or malls. I was always satisfied with them until i went with a friend to a Benefit inside of Macy's in northern California. OMG. I love it and will never go anywhere else. I love how they draw in exactly where your brows should be and they work from that. They even have a whole set of different tools you can use. They will even teach you how to fill in your brows for a more dramatic look. LOVE benefit.

on 8/16/2014 3:30:00 AM

In Melbourne, Australia the Benefit girls do a fantastic job. Great value for money, nice and quick. Would definitely recommend to others.

I went to the Benefit Brow Bar at the Fashion Valley mall in San Diego a couple days ago, and it was kind of a disaster. I went to have my eyebrows tinted and waxed. The lady who did my eyebrows did a great job waxing them, but the tinting was honestly terrible. I asked her not to tint them any darker than my natural eyebrow color (they are naturally honey blonde) but she made them dark brown! My eyebrows were waaaay too dark for my pale skin and light blonde hair. It looked like I had caterpillars on my face. I highly suggest not getting your eyebrows tinted at benefit brow. They are fine for waxing/plucking, but that's about it.

Popular Brows Products