H2O Waterwhite Brightening Night Cream

H2O Waterwhite Brightening Night Cream

3.0

on 4/4/2013 6:53:00 PM

The version I had used came in a square white container w/ silver lid, probably one of the first versions when the entire Waterwhite Brightening line came out to market.

Likes:
Whitening after initial use, whitening & brightening affect can be seen on 20-something year old skin. Over a long period of use, the effectiveness did not persist.
Texture/Consistency light white cream that doesnt feel heavy or greasy on your skin
Absorption absorbs relatively quickly
Scent as with all H20 products, the scent is very light, clean, fresh
Natural products

Dislikes:
No major dislikes, but it seemed like the overall whitening/brightening power/effectiveness was lacking.

I didnt find that this product reduced any of my dark spots/freckles. Maybe now that I am in my 30s, I need something more powerful. I would probably repurchase this again if I were younger. However, I am not sure how much it costs now and I think Id only repurchase if it was in the $16-$24 price range.

on 12/6/2008 11:23:00 AM

If you're going for brightening/whitening, stick with Japanese products. They've been doing it for centuries; a niche company based out of IL is NOT going to fulfill your whitening/brightening needs. I only bought this because it was on sale on the H2O+ website, and their Waterwhite line was less expensive than the other whitening line I was using. Lesson learned...you get what you pay for. As a moisturizer, it's pretty good; however, it smells a bit...funky (I can't place my finger on the fragrance). I'll finish this jar, but I won't be back for more. With H2O+, it's best to go with what they do best: Body Care.