76%

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

I have this in the nude shade. I bought it to line my lo et inner rims. It does so nicely but wears away rapidly (I do have watery eyes). I don’t find it waterproof at all. It does the job, but also does wear off with water or rubbing. I also found that after using it for a month, it seemed to break off sometimes when I would use its

About reviewer (304 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

2 years ago

Update - Though I still think this is a decent eyeliner, I will look for something better. I'm finding that it is leaving dark specks around my eyes that I constantly have to check for and clean up. Perhaps it is drying out with use but I've only had it a few weeks. Excellent eyeliner. As good as dept store eyeliners I've tried. I'll keep using, see no reason to try anything else.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

from

2 years ago

This eyeliner really good on staying all day, its price and its strong color but i don’t know i feel a little bit burning on my eyes may be i have senstive eyes i don’t know!!!!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I use 262 Blackest Black. I love automatic eyeliners that don't need sharpening. This is a fantastic product for the price. It stays on all day, doesn't smudge and delivers a solid colour. I'm very happy with it and buy multiples of it when I see it on sale.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I recently tried these in the shade Rich brown and the blue one,Deep Ocean and I only wear it on my top lid,and it looks very pretty and stays put for at least 12 hours.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

This eyeliner is awesome! It is great for tight lining because it does not transfer to the waterline but it is still really creamy and pigmented. Love the packaging, price, and product itself. I have the smoke and shine which is more expensive but this one is so much better because it doesn't transfer onto my undereyes if i yawn.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I'm using the colour "In The Nude" to line my lower waterline. It is a great colour pigment, it shows up really well. I love the sharpener on the end(some ppl don't realize it's there;). I'm not sure about the lasting power though, doesn't last all day, but it's not too bad. And definitely cheaper than others.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Great for tight lining!!! I tight line my upper lashes every single day, to make them look thicker, and this eyeliner is very good for that. It has gray packing and is small enough to reach small crevices around your eyes. Overall , great eyeliner.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This is an amazing eyeliner especially for its price. I have been using Rimmel products for years and this one certainly does not disappoint. Granted, it was not THE BEST eyeliner I have ever tried but be reassured that this will worth every penny. I love that it has a screw cap so I don't need to sharpen it, and while pencil eyeliners will never go on as smoothly as ink/gel ones I think this is pretty damn smooth. It is very pigmented as well. I cannot comment on if it smudges or not because I wear primer underneath. But overall I love it and it certainly will be more convenient than my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners. I would definitely repurchase again (if I ever run out, lol)

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

1.0
from

4 years ago

I am in my Mid thirties i have been wearing make up since i was a teen I have used a couple of Rimmel products but i have never used this liner. I just tried it recently in brown and my eyes literally was stinging. I started tearing so bad it was impossible to do any work on my Pc for hours. I used the color brown it was such a horrible experience. I will not be buying a Rimmel eye product again.I will stick their lipsticks only.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark