Ban Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant

3.4

on 7/11/2016 7:04:00 AM

This deodorant is terrible! Especially the Shower Fresh version. I was using it for about a year and then all of a sudden it stopped working. I would just be sitting in my chair and I would have terrible body odor, which I never have. Also, the smell of the deodorant when I would get hot was disgusting! Imagine a damp towel just sitting in your room, that was the smell the deodorant was giving off.

Do any of you have similar problems? When you first started to use the product it was good, but not its terrible!! Send me a private message if it does!!

on 6/4/2016 8:17:00 PM

What happened to this deodorant? It used to be decent. Recently I purchased the unscented version and it's terrible. It tugs, balls up, and doesn't provide odor or wetness protection. I used to like it, they must have changed the formula or something.

To Read all 31 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/3/2015 9:57:00 PM

I have been using this product for many years and recently it doesnt seem to work for me. Have they changed the formula? I found an older brand without the flower symbol and again its working fabulously. Please go back to the original formula.

This crap doesnt come off regardless of how much I scrub I'm the shower. I have to scratch it off with my nails!!!

on 5/18/2015 9:27:00 AM

This deodorant flakes off and leaves a white dusting on my pants and chair when I am sitting down in the office at work - when I am wearing sleeveless shirts. As a result, it looks like there are dandruff flakes all around me - ew. It smells nice though and I think it does a decent job of hiding my stink. I've only been using the Shower Fresh and Sweet Simplicity scents for a few weeks so far and I like the scents but they are pretty strong. Also, the shape of the "tube" is very wide which makes it difficult for me to apply the deodorant since I am very thin and therefore my armpits are very narrow/thin. It seems like a silly thing to complain about but i'm used to the narrower shape of the Dove Go Fresh which fits my tiny armpits much better. I have been using Dove for almost 10 years but they were out at CVS the last time I needed to buy deodorant which is why I bought Ban.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm surprised at the good reviews for this. I thought it was really lousy. Tried it as a cheaper alternative to Secret, and it's no good at all. Wore it on a winter day just running light errands and didn't smell fresh after just a couple hours. Felt like I hadn't even applied deodorant. Yuck. Can't imagine how bad it would be on a hot day.

I have tried two of the fragrances they have to offer for this deodorant/anti-perspirant, but I really like the unscented. It doesn't interfere with any body odor that you might have and make it into an even funkier smell. It also goes on smoothly. I haven't found any other deodorant to help with body odor as much as this one does. Even the clinical versions of deodorant haven't helped as much as this one did. I like to apply it at night so in the daytime, it has already had time to do its "job". It works well for me and I would definitely repurchase it.

on 9/29/2014 10:18:00 PM

This used to be my HG deodorant. I've been using it for 4 years i believe, i used to get both scents. I noticed up until about a month and a half ago I would start to smell after like 2 hours and by the end of the day...forget about it, it's like i never even put it on. It always leaves white marks on my clothes. I loved it but sadly it has stopped working for me. Now I'm using Dove

on 9/29/2014 9:43:00 PM

on 10/16/2013 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I bought "Shower Fresh" on a whim and I like it. I usually hate deodorants smells, especially baby powder, they are either too weak or too strong. This isn't perfect, but it stops some sweating and is cheap and smells nice, but not overpowering. It has a middle range amount of the active ingredient and I think it's just right. I was using Dove but I couldn't stand the smell. I also tried natural deodorants and I feel they made me smellier. This isn't 100% invisible, I don't think most solids are, but if you are careful/let it dry a little, it does work. It doesn't leave a huge white mess like some other ones do.

Update: I switched to Old Spice. Way better smell protection.