Uploaded by Lienke

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/19/2013

I'm obsessed with all the Escada perfumes but this has to be my favorite. I find this to be the sweetest one and I'm very found of sweet smells! So fresh sweet and sexy but not like a Barbie scent haha! Always get compliments on what I'm wearing!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

3.0

Dec/30/2012

This is quite fruity and feminine. You get what you expect from the looks of the bottle. It's not memorable though. If i smelled it on someone, I wouldn't recognize it let alone remember it.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Jun/07/2012

I LOVE this!! I have tried and liked all of the other LE summer escada scents (there are two I have never tried), but this and Ibiza Hippie are the best. Taj Sunset is good too the rest fall somewhere below these three. To me this smells similar to Ibiza Hippie I smell raspberry. This one seems to last about 3 hours on me.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

Apr/08/2012

I really like this scent because it smells like strawberries (and I love strawberries)! The reason why I'm giving this product a 3 out of 5 is because the scent is very one dimentional (sp?) and it doesnt have a lot of "personality" to it. IMO of course

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlack

fromalee26

Jul/06/2011

Smells like an exotic tropical cocktail! Bright, sweet and fresh at the same time. One of my favourites. Only downside is that Escada perfume's never seem to last very long on me.

About reviewer (352 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jun/21/2011

Ocean Lounge seems warmer, sweeter and softer than some of the other limited edition scents by Escada. It's more rounded and smells like sweeties, which takes it out of the summer realm to me. Actually, there is something a touch Christmassy about Ocean Lounge, but I think that's because I associate boiled, sugared confectionary with that time of year.
As it dries down, Ocean …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (660 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Kinky, Medium

May/15/2011

This is one of my fav. scent for the summer by Escada. Its fruity and sweet. Smells like red fruits to me...berrys, oranges, tangerines. The only down side (besides the crazy price) to it is the staying power. It lasts only 2-3 hrs on me....i have to reapply it quite a few times through out the day. Love love love it!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairRed

Oct/30/2010

This is one of my favorite fragrances. The smell is awesome! I always get compliments when I wear this. Smells fantastic!!

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Sep/23/2010

I always try and replace this incase i cant ever get my hands on a bottle,the other escada perfumes just arent the same....but i just cant find anything as beautiful,i ALWAYS get told how great i smell,ive been through around 4 or 5 bottles i just love the smell so much,i wear it through winter to remind me of summer and in summer its the perfect fragrance. One of my friends even says when he …Read more

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

Aug/29/2010

This smelled like synthetic strawberry to me. I was in LOVE with Sunset Heat and I thought this might be similar, but it wasn't. Just smells empty and cheap. I gave the bottle away to somebody who LOVED it though. Good score for them!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium