Mentholatum Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF50 PA+++

Filtered by eye Color : Black
 Mentholatum Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF50 PA+++
Mentholatum Skincare UV Moisture Milk SPF50+ PA+++Mentholatum Skincare UV Moisture Milk PackagingSkin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50+ PA++++Mentholatum Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF50 PA+++

water, cyclopentasiloxane,, octinoxate, zinc oxide, isonoyl isononanoate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, BG, glycerin, silica, lauroyl lysine, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed collagen, panthenol, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, tocopheryl acetate, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, triethoxylsilylethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl hexyl dimethicone, acrylates/polytrimethyl siloxymethacrylate copolymer,, lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl diomethicone, EDTA-2Na, methylparaben, propylparaben.

This very affordable sunscreen has a runny-liquid texture, very lightweight and can be absorbed easily by skin. It apparently doesn't contain any fragrance, not drying or irritating, but then again my skin is not sensitive and never badly-reacting to any products before, so I still suggest to those who have sensitive skin to do a patch test first. It doesn't leave a white cast even with a flash photography at night. The product comes in a light plastic bottle that is quite handy for travelling.

I have a combination skin, it tends to get very oily around the T-zone several hours after I wash my face/put my make up on, but it doesn't feel greasy or worsen the oil at all unlike my L'Oreal sunscreen. I always slather my Cetaphil moisturizer underneath it by the way.

I have been using this for 2 months only so I can't really say much about it's sun protecting properties. However, I noticed that it kind of does what it claimed on the back of the bottle: being a makeup base. I never use a primer up until now, but since I used it, I noticed that it created a smoother skin surface that makes makeup-applying process easier and foundation more blend-able. It didn't fade/melt off/get cakey as fast as usual, except when it was very hot outside or when I sweat a lot (I live in Indonesia where the weather is very humid throughout the year). But come on, at the end of the day it's not a primer anyway.

I would totally repurchase this :)

UPDATE:
the other user commented saying it has a ph of 8.This sunscreen contains zinc oxide which needs to be at a more basic/higher ph (7-8) or it wont work.Acidic sunscreens that contain physical sunacreen actives do not work!
This is still pa+++ and once ive finished my 2 bottles ill go on the hunt for a new sunscreen thats on par with this but with a higher pa rating!

I've switched to this suncreen after I found out my Neutrogena ultra sheer pure mild one has this incredibly irritating ingredient! (I am super sensitive~) - I almost used that up so i went ahead and bought this one :)

Skin type:Dry&Sensitive (tend to get dry on the cheeks and chin area,and a bit below the chin area,too.).

-A bit of a genetic thingy going on where I sweat really quickly esp my t zone (not oily,just,..I dunno its genetic my dad has it too XD) So I need my sunscreen to quickly set in before i sweat it all off for it to even start working!

Pros:
-cheap,available almost anywhere here.
-doesn't irritate sensitive skin
-no breakouts etc :)
-glides on smoothly,NO WHITE CAST AT ALL!
-cute and hygienic packaging.travel-friendly (not that i travel a lot XD) but yeah XD
-Moisturizing yes but dry skin peeps like me still need to put a moisturizer beneath this :)
-Dries to a matte finish!

Cons:
-For the mean time,none! :D

This shall be a staple and is a holy grail product for me! I will repurchase over and over again.btw been using this for about 3 weeks or a month?

on 1/26/2013 11:41:00 PM

i got this stuff from a supermarket and its cheap also. when i apllied on my face it feels light, no greasy, my cheeks feel so smooth, and no white cast at all. i use this sunscreen everyday, after couple of days there is no break out on me. my sensitive skin no more getting red after activity under sun light. i really love this sunscreen, definitely yes for repurchasing.

on 6/11/2011 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This sunscreen is almost too good to be true. No white streak, super matte and dirt cheap (where I live, it is sold at U$3). However, it breaks me out and puts tons of blackheads on my face - even though the ingredient list seems to be harmless, (only the collagen might be troublesome but i guess it is used at a very low percentage). I already use an oil-cleanser/make up remover/baby oil to remove it. I thought I found my HG sunscreen but it's not this one then.

on 7/15/2009 12:26:00 PM

This is now my favorite everyday sunscreen! one of the best pa+++ sunscreens! absolutely no white cast where others do! I've tried quite a few Jap sunscreens ( Anessa, Allie, Kiss Me, etc) I wouldn't use this for outdoors or for a long day cause it has some chemical block that will breakdown eventually~ I will use Kiss Me Daily Comfort SPF50 for that~