Mentholatum Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF50 PA+++

Filtered by hair type : Curly
 Mentholatum Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF50 PA+++
Mentholatum Skincare UV Moisture Milk SPF50+ PA+++Mentholatum Skincare UV Moisture Milk PackagingSkin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50+ PA++++Mentholatum Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF50 PA+++

3.0

water, cyclopentasiloxane,, octinoxate, zinc oxide, isonoyl isononanoate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, BG, glycerin, silica, lauroyl lysine, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed collagen, panthenol, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, tocopheryl acetate, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, triethoxylsilylethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl hexyl dimethicone, acrylates/polytrimethyl siloxymethacrylate copolymer,, lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl diomethicone, EDTA-2Na, methylparaben, propylparaben.

on 5/25/2016 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My skin darkened first day of using, not cool when I am trying to treat hyperpigmentation.

Although, nice skin feel after some of the silicones dry, no shine, no immediate irritation and best of all no white cast. But it doesn't work.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I've been using this sunscreen for about 3 years now, and it's never disappointed me. It has a light, milky, slightly oily texture that dries to a soft and powdery finish within moments of applying on my skin. It works well as a make-up base, and doesn't exacerbate dryness. I don't notice it on my face once I've applied and put all my make-up on, and I've had no problems with it breaking me out. I have to admit that I have betrayed it occasionally, running off to try other brands of sunscreen when I was too lazy to order from Sasa.com, but I keep coming back to it. This is my perfect sunscreen.