Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Wink for Pink - 616

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Wink for Pink - 616
image 1image 2image 3image 4

3.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an interesting color--it isn't blue like MAC Creme Cup/Snob/Angel/St Germain which look gr8 on me like Snooki like colors gr8 w bronzer & black eyeliner but this is a curious 1. It reminds me a lot of MAC Bombshell in fact Bombshell has more glitteriness & I prefer Bombshell but this was a gift so dang if I'm gonna make this work for goodness sake!! It looks good w grey eye makeup like Chanel Mysterio is a gr8 silvery eyeshadow to wear w this & make a kinda Adele look. Pile your hair up on your head w a clip & tease it up a la Adele. This is just a weird shade it's not necessarily yellow neither but it doesn't do any favors for my teeth (makes them look grey yellowish! Caveat emptor!!). The sparklies are minimal but I don't understand how this is exactly classified as Creme. But it not matte! & not really frosty. It's quite unique!

on 11/10/2015 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Feels gritty & a little dry, not creamy at all, & doesn't last long - an hour tops. The color is fine for my olive skin, but the formula is really less than mediocre. I've owned dozens & dozens of drugstore lipsticks in my time, & this is one of the worst. Just feels cheap and pasty.

To Read all 39 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/7/2015 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think I have officially found my pink! I've been searching for a medium pink that is not too blue nor too yellow so I bought this based on the reviews and the second I tried it on, I just smiled. It's such a neutral pink on my fair/medium yellow based skin (BE Medium Beige for foundation) that brightens it up.

The formula is great and I love how it stains a bit. I can see some micro glitter on my lips but nothing chunky or that you can feel.

Super happy Wink for Pink fan here :D

on 8/16/2015 2:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've been on the hunt for a good pink lipstick for quite a while. It's hard to find a really nice, in between pink color. Usually pinks I find in stores are neon pink, bubble gum/cotton candy pink, or an intense magenta shade. I wanted more of a natural, rosy pink. So Wink for Pink seemed promising to me. In the tube, it's a smooth, carnation pink. It applies very nicely on the lips. You can apply it very lightly, or build up the color. Either way, it looks nice and not too harsh in appearance. I like it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

just an overall basic, crappy lipstick.
nothing special about it.
it is not longwearing, not very pigmented, it's not a fantastic color, it's just a basic mediocre lipstick.

there are far better lipsticks out there

if this was my only lipstick, yes I would rather wear it than not wear any lipstick.

This color doesn't show on my lips at all, and it wears off in no time. So many people say there's glitter in it, but I don't see it. Maybe it's my bad eyes. If I want no color, I'll buy chapstick; at least it moisturizes.

on 1/1/2015 2:19:00 AM

This is my go-to shade! I love the way it makes my lips look; it gives it just a touch of pink. Wink for Pink is a very neutral pink that does not have any brown undertones. It is also not a bright neon pink. I have very light lips so this shows up. The color comes off very natural and it doesn't make me look too made up or like I'm trying too hard. It is almost like a tinted lip product, comparable to the Revlon lip butters, except the lip butters are softer, which was something that I didn't like about them.

This shade is classified as Creme rather than Pearl. I would have to agree that it is a Creme, as it does not come off metallic. However, I must warn that there are flecks of gold glitter/shimmer in it (not enough to make the shade metallic), so if you hate that than you might not like this. The glitter doesn't really bother me though.

It does wear off after a few hours but I expected that as it is not advertised as long-lasting. The tube has the classic black and gold Revlon case design and the lipstick has no scent (although I don't mind fruity scents). The only thing that bothers me is if I apply too much especially towards the inside of my lips the lipstick tends to bunch up there, so I have to be careful to apply evenly. Other than that, I love this lipstick!

This is an ok product. It's a nice ish pink color but it has glitter in it. Revlon claimed it had a creme finish but clearly not. The pink color is also a bit too warm. I occasionally wear it but not my favorite

Wink for Pink: Sheer, light petal pink color.

Texture: Very moisturizing, luminous "pearl" finish. Not frosty, just a soft micro-shimmer glow.

Wink for Pink is NOT: ......Not pale 1970's milky pink, not garish barbie pink, not 1980's frost. Not mauvey, lilac or blue undertoned. Does not settle in or accentuate lines around or on lips. Does not dry out lips. Does not look dated, matronly or teeny-bopper.

Wink for Pink IS: A beautiful classic baby pink .... Like a pink rose petal. Pretty, soft and feminine. :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipstick is super moisturizing and it gives a nice color to the lips.