Uploaded by aqua2291

price range

Reviews

fromkkrebs

Aug/13/2005

I don't think I've reviewed glosswear as yet............. But, I love it.
I find it stays on my lips very well and I love the wand applicator. Nothing to complain about here. :)

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

Jul/20/2005

I have the Glosswear for Lips, Intense Sparkle in Sunburst. It has a lovely gold sparkle to it with the main colour being quite tawny. I wear it over my MAC Virgin Isle cream colour base and it works really nicely for summer lips. I instantly feel sexier with it on!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

Jul/13/2005

Love this gloss!!! Clinique's product is very smooth, not tacky, unlike MAC Lipglass. I love the colors and the packaging. This is a no frills gloss that does what it needs to. I only wish it had a smell of which I can't detect any. But, this is a personal preference and it won't stop me from buying it again because I like how it looks and feels on my lips.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

Jul/06/2005

i have a love/hate relationship with these glosses. the texture is awesome, not too sticky or slick, the tubes are HUGE (i haven't finished any of my four and i've had them all for over a year) and the colors are oh so pretty. none of the sparkle colors are gritty and the lasting power is pretty good for gloss. however, the tubes really show their wear quickly (the silver paint chips …Read more

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

May/13/2005

I really dislike these glosses. The packaging looks cheap to me (like Wet 'n' Wild). The colors aren't that original (for so much $$$, I expect some novelty). The texture is much too slick and slippery--I prefer thicker, stickier glosses b/c they stay on your lips longer. If you really want to spend money on lipgloss, go with MAC or Bourjois instead.

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Apr/27/2005

I have a few of these and I don't know why I guess because I am attracted to the pretty colors. I have fuschia and candy apple. The colors are great, but I have drugstore glosses that look the same. These glosses are sticky and smell metallic. These are a big disappointment for the money.

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

fromJenn42

Apr/06/2005

It can be a little sticky but I love the sheer coppery shade of sunset. I haven't found a similar shade in less expensive glosses, and it comes in a decent sized tube. Will repurchase!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal

Mar/18/2005

I got this product as a GWP and I wasn't overly impressed by it. The colour is very pretty, but I found it just a bit too sticky and when I do use it I feel like I'm in a constant state of reapplying. I'm usually a big fan of Clinique, but this product just didn't quite cut it for me.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

Mar/05/2005

I like this lip gloss. The colors are sheer, and provide a great shine. It is not overly sticky, but has staying power. My only complaint with this product is the smell and the taste. If I can get past that, I may repurchase.

About reviewer (205 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

frompeeblo

Feb/23/2005

I have loved glosswear since they first started putting it in a tube. I have used most of the colors and like nearly all of them. I love how they are so "cushiony" (clinique's word). :) And they don't stay on very long, but I like that I can reapply without a mirror--they're mostly sheer colors. The biggest reason I am a fan though is because these seem to moisturize …Read more

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone