Uploaded by aqua2291

price range

Reviews

fromananga

Nov/16/2007

I realy wanted to love this since the colour ( sunshine- pinky, orange, goldish) is very nice and I liked how it looks on the lips. But it is SOOOO unplesant to wear, I just could not stand it. It's like you would put some honey or your lips, very very sticky and tick texture. The smell is also one of the cons. Would not recomend, you can find better stuff especially for that money. Would …Read more

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

Nov/03/2007

My mother got this as a "freebie" when she got something else. Since the color(Sunset) wasn't quite right for her so it was gifted to me. I ADORE the color but the stickiness and stink leave something to be desired. I probably wouldn't purchase for myself.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

Oct/20/2007

I've never really been a fan of these. Too sticky and not enough color payoff. There's really not much more to say!

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Oct/15/2007

If only the smell was better! It's not so bad to actually keep me from using it, but it doesn't smell or taste particularly good. However, Kissyfit and Black Honey are two of the most amazing lip glosses ever. I love the black honey in the almost lipstick form and the gloss is good for a more intense look when i dab it on. As for Kissyfit, I have never found sucha spectacular pink in …Read more

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Oct/02/2007

Although this gloss comes in a great selection of colors (from the subtle and clear to the deep and sexy), there are too many negatives that make it unpleasant to wear. The texture is very thick and it's difficult to avoid applying too much. Best results are achieved by dabbing on the gloss with the sponge tip applicator then spreading it with a finger--- not very hygenic and a lot of …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

EyesGreen

Sep/13/2007

Really sticky. Expensive for one thing for a gloss that doesn't stay on that well and rubs off on everything. I don't mind the smell but it was a complete waste of money. the only reason it's not a 1 is because the colors are pretty good and with some lip balm like burts-bees it stays in place longer and not so sticky.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

Jul/23/2007

I had this in one color that I cannot recall, but it was fantastic. My friend loved it so much that she stole it from me. Seriously! And then I found a color I was happier with, Nudey. Though the gloss does start to stink after a few months, but then again, doesn't all makeup?

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

Jul/11/2007

I really like most of Clinique's products, but this lip gloss really broke me out around my mouth and lips. It also had a really tacky consistency, and didn't taste good. Flavor's not a necessity, I'm not asking for some sickly sweet watermelon or anything, but this just tastes musty and gross. Not a fan!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

Jun/16/2007

i had soo many lipglosses from gratis when i worked for clinique and the colors were great. its sticky which didn't bother me it was the smell. something about clinique's lip glosses smell like medicine which i could not stand.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Feb/25/2007

Looks nice but way too sticky for me, every single time i wear it my hair sticks to my lips and i really hate that.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure