3.8

price range

Reviews

1.0

8 years ago

Terrible product. Left my hair looking limp, feeling heavy, and caused increased hair loss. This has never happened to me before! It was so pronounced that thought it might be a vitamin deficiency or thyroid problem, but it was only after I stopped using this shampoo that my hair returned to normal.

About reviewer (318 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesBrown

8 years ago

Love it! My hair in clean, soft, shinny and smells great! packaging is fine, the bottles are not that hard. My hair has never felt better! I have slightly dry, damaged, fine and highlighted hair and this shampoo and conditioner make it look and feel the best it has in a very long time!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

from

8 years ago

It lathers up really well and leaves my hair feeling very clean, but not stripped or dry. I can go 2-3 days in between washes using this before it starts to look greasy. It has a very nice scent which stays on my hair all day the first wash day. My hair looks shiny and feels soft after using this shampoo. Cuts down on frizz and tangles as well. Gives me a little bit of volume, but not as much as a volumizing shampoo probably would. My hair has nice body and feels lightweight using this. It has lightened up my colored toner a little, but I was trying to do that - but if you are not, look for something sulfate free to protect your color. Only complaint is the packaging - the plastic of the bottles is stiff, so I have a feeling when I get low it will be a pain to get the rest of the product out. But over all, a very good shampoo if you are just looking for something "normal"!

About reviewer (691 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

10 years ago

A nice shampoo, but as others have said, the bottle is so stiff that I have to remove the cap to get at the actual shampoo, which is a pain to do in the shower. So two lippies for the product, abut three off for a company that just didn't think things through.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry

HairBlond

from

11 years ago

For a drugstore shampoo, this is a great find. It really does volumize my hair! Smell is pleasant. Lathers well. I'm used to buying salon shampoos - my regular one is Kerastase at $30+ bucks a bottle - so to me this is cheap. edit to ad: Give the bottle a squeeze before you buy it. it isn't the best packaging. Some of the bottles are much harder plastic and very hard to squeeze. With my current bottle it's basically impossible to squeeze out the product - I am having to decant it!!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

11 years ago

My mom bought this and she did not really like it very much. She claimed it did nothing for her hair. I ran out of shampoo one day so I "borrowed" this from her and decided to finish it up so that it would not go to waste. A couple of weeks after using this product daily, I realized how much thicker and softer my hair had become. I have continued to purchase it and I love the stuff. Pros- Has a pleasant smell. Leaves my hair super soft and much thicker and fuller. Yes it is shallow of me to admit this, but I love the pink packaging!!! Cons- Hard to find.---only available at Walgreen's and Target. A little pricey--around $10 for a little bottle. Takes a little while to see results--you will not notice a difference until you have used it for awhile. Not much lather.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

11 years ago

Overall the shampoo does it's job of washing hair. Although I don't feel like it does anything for the hair type that it's being advertized for. I don't think this product produces lather as much. It's interesting to see a colorless liquid.. It's a good idea to try it when it's buy 1 get 1 @ Walgreens. That's how I ended up with the shampoo and condition (worst product ever).

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesOther

11 years ago

I love this shampoo. Out of the 20 different shampoos currently in my bathroom, this is the one I can count on to make my hair look decent. My hair always looks shiny and not dried out. I've had certain shampoos give my hair more volume, but then it looked dried out and crappy too---this is a keeper! For the record I have fine, straight, color treated hair.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

Found this 2 for 1 at Walgreen's. Average shampoo, not a great deal of body, but I like it, paired with the matching conditioner.

About reviewer (843 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool