Cover Girl Exact Eyelights Eye-Brightening Mascara

3.1

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my absolute, HG, go to mascara. The formula works so well for me. Silky, holds my curl, doesn't smudge, and does not flake unless the tube is extremely dried out. The brush is what I absolutely love. It builds thickness without clumping. I've been using this solidly for 2 years now and off and on since it came out years ago. I've repurchased this dozens of times now.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this mascara for about five years and have only ever had great experiences. While the color in the black sapphire is alright this formula is amazing! This mascara never transfers or smudges which is something I have experienced with a variety of mascaras, high end and drug store. For instance, instead of buying this product I bought another Covergirl product, Clump Crusher. While I do like that it is black this stuff smudges and transfers to my top lid like crazy! I will definitely continue with the exact eyelights it is my HG!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the idea. But it definately didn't deliever. I was expecting so much more from this tiny product but was massively dissappointed. It did nothing. I was expecting my eyes to totally pop but it fell flat. The commercials.... it's like an 'as seen on TV' ad where you see it and get so excited and you get the product in the mail and it sucks.... disappointment

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In love with the waterproof for brown eyes. It lenghthens seperates and holds the curl on my straight lashes. It does not clump and for a waterproof it does not guve that crunchy effsct you sometimes get

I will never use anything else. I have very blue eyes so I use the black saphire. It makes my eyes pop! I also have very sensitive eyes and other mascaras (even those that are waterproof) flake and get into my eyes. I've been so pleased with this product. There is no flaking, no running and no racoon eyes. I've even been in the pool with it on. It worked like perfection. It is a little harder to get off but, afterall, it IS waterproof. I use the Clinique makeup remover and have very little trouble at all.

Covergirl's Exact Eyelights has been my HOLY GRAIL for 3 years now. I have medium length eye lashes that go straight down. Lot of times, I get so jealous of my boyfriend because he has prettier lashes than me. Finding a good mascara is hard for me. Before I found this product, I was always on a mission to find a waterproof mascara that does not smudge when I play tennis and/or exercise. During my college years, I was at Alberstons' (grocery store) looking at the clearance sale and I came across Covergirl's Exact Eyelights for brown eyes for $1.50. Ever since then, I've been so happy that I came across this. I've even introduce this to my sister (she is a professional athlete). It definitely doesn't smudge on me. I can sweat a lot and get no panda eyes, you know what I mean? hehe. It keeps my curl in place all day. This is the waterproof version. I cannot use regular mascara because my lashes will go back to its regular straight down form.

However there are three things that I don't like about this mascara
1.) Extremely difficult to remove, unless you have a REALLY good makeup oil removers
2.) It dried out my lashes when I used it too much. One time, I had a split end lash (what the heck?), I know. But this was 3 years ago.
3.) Last but not least, I don't any volume, only length.

Overall, it's a good mascara if you are looking for something that stays put all day.

Check out my video and blog about the mascara in my December 2014 Favorites:

and shesayswhoosh.blogspot.com

LOVE THIS MASCARA. No clumping and really adds something to my lashes. It doesn't have much of a tint but it has some sparkle which i really love. My new go to mascara.

I have been really liking this mascara!

I have mine in Black Sapphire for blue eyes, and it really works with my eye color. This mascara doesn't clump, but it doesn't add much volume if that's what you're going for. Although, it does add a fair amount of length!

My lashes are very fine and frail. Therefore, I have to be careful on what products I use on them. With this mascara, the applicator has fairly hard bristles. I find that I have to be careful about how I apply this product. ;)

Pros:
Makes eyes brighten
Adds length
Pretty packaging
Doesn't clump
Waterproof

Cons:
Hard bristles on applicator

I say give this product a try! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I actually really love this mascara. I tried it a few years ago and didn't think it was great. When I decided to buy a new one recently to try it again I loved it! I feel like it gives me volume. I got the shade Black Gold. I can see the tint of color in sunlight or certain bright lights. I'm not really crazy about color mascaras, so I love that the tint is subtle. I still get dark lashes. I apply 2 coats of this and it makes my lashes look full and pretty. It also lasts me all day and doesn't flake or smudge in hot weather. I will definitely be buying this again and possibly in other shades that I haven't tried yet.

I bought this mascara in Black Ruby Mascara for green eyes. It is waterproof and "eye brightening". I picked it up at Target at the makeup clearence aisle for $2.21 and for that price it was a steal! I would not have bought it for the regular retail price without knowing how I'd like it.

I really like it! The mascara has a tint of maroon red and it is very suble when applied. It is definately waterproof and I still had it on the following day. I have green eyes that fluctuate between green, blue or grey depending on my outfits. I know that red and green are complimentary colors so when I found this mascara, I was really excited to try it on and see what it did for me.

My eyes popped and the red is very suble. I have been wanting to try colored mascaras lately so when I found it for $2.21 I had to get it. I like the result and would buy another on clearence. Check it out for yourself! :)