Pixi Lip Blush

Pixi Lip Blush
Lip BlushLip BlushLip Blush

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I got the YOUTH color for free, I love the Pixi line and how they are aimed at youthfulness. When I first used this, I thought I was just stimulating my lips because I got the healthiest pink color, like when you lick your lips especially in the winter. But there definitely is a color, if you write on your hand it's as if you're using a highlighter, that's exactly what it's like. You can lick your lips after to wet them after applying this because if your lips aren't moisturized, your cracked lips will have funky pink highlighter lines. It took some getting used to, definitely. I really like it now though, it's not meant to be a lipstick or even a lipstain, it just works somehow. My boyfriend kisses me a lot more when I wear this, he'll glance at me and I don't think he even knows what's causing him to be more affectionate because this product is really THAT subtle but I can't help loving it. I can see how other people would feel jipped though, probably even think they picked a sampled pen, but that's just how it is and I want to prepare anyone for it. For the YOUTH color, anyway. I think these pens are like color suggestions to your lips, unlike lipstick or opaque stains where you pick a color and you expect your lip to take it. Everyone's lip colors are different and with enough lipstick we can have the same color, but lip blush is personal, it's your lips but better. What sucks about this product though is because of the highlighter pen-ness, it stinks to carry around. You'd rather just leave it at home upside down in whatever holds your toothbrush (guilty). I don't know the price but I'm sure it's too much for this.