Pixi Lip Blush

Pixi Lip Blush
Lip BlushLip BlushLip Blush

3.0

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm still on the fence...but I'm leaning more towards I will not purchase this product again. I have the shade "Youth" which is seriously the same color of a child's lips. I put the stain on my hand and held it next to my toddler's lips because I was so sure it was the same color. It is and it looks so youthful! I want to love this product, but cannot because the staying power isn't there. You also have to store the lip stain upside down so the tip doesn't dry out. There's too much work for this supposed no work stain.

on 10/24/2008 10:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have never seen anything like this. The name may fool you, but it's a lip stain with a felt tip like applicator. I bought this in the color called 'Happiness.' I was very excited to use this so I put it on before I went to bed. I know that is strange, but that is when I had time time to play with it. And in the morning it was still there and perfect. After my shower it had come off a little bit but I reapplied it and when out for the day. This stuff LASTS. Usually you have to compromise when you have a lip stain. You get longer color but it's drying. Well, I put this on and then some simple chap stick over it and it was just fine. No dry lips at all. The color is vibrant, and the felt like tip makes it easy to apply. The only thing is, it is a little pricey at $18. But I can't deal with that because it is a wonderful product!