Pixi Lip Blush

Pixi Lip Blush
Lip BlushLip BlushLip Blush

4.3

on 7/23/2013 11:02:00 PM

Re-review: I've decided that this lip stain is the best stain on the market. Very light and lasts most of the day. Does not dry lips at all. I repurchased this, even at the overpriced $18. But the color Purity is perfect for me.

on 4/17/2009 10:58:00 AM

This lip stain is fantastic - I bought it in Purity, which looks like my lips' natural color they're flushed or I've bitten them :o). You can grade the color by either applying it to both lips for more intense color, or just to one lip and pressing them together before it dries for a more subtle color.

It stays in place all day and looks beautiful - I just layer gloss or chapstick over the top of it to keep my lips from drying and to give them a little sheen if I feel like it. I have found it helpful to exfoliate my lips prior to applying it so that it goes on smoothly. It's a cinch to apply with its marker tip applicator and smells like a fruity peach cocktail. I will definitely buy this again!

pretty good lip stain, really pigmented and i love the brush :)

on 1/17/2009 11:13:00 AM

I have tried so many lip stains and this is by far my favorite. The main problem I have with most lip stains is the color drying evenly - no matter how exfoliated and moisturized my lips are. This lip stain dries evenly, lasts a long time, and I really like the felt tip applicator. I tested the different shades at Target and they were all very bright except for Purity - it's the perfect shade, like a darker version of your natural lip color. I wear it every day with lip gloss over it. This is the best lip stain!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Not bad. Other reviewers have pretty much said all that needs to be said: exfoliate lips before use; product can be drying; is capable of lasting a long while, but not as long as the product states, etc.

Guess what, though! Victoria's Secret cosmetics sells a similar product for $12. They have many colors to choose from, too. They seem to be smaller, but these marker pens have a propensity to dry out (I had one from Urban Decay that was the size of the Pixi one that dried out after not too long), so a smaller one may not be such a bad idea...

These pens may relatively be the same, and preference could come down to color choice and price.

on 10/24/2008 10:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have never seen anything like this. The name may fool you, but it's a lip stain with a felt tip like applicator. I bought this in the color called 'Happiness.' I was very excited to use this so I put it on before I went to bed. I know that is strange, but that is when I had time time to play with it. And in the morning it was still there and perfect. After my shower it had come off a little bit but I reapplied it and when out for the day. This stuff LASTS. Usually you have to compromise when you have a lip stain. You get longer color but it's drying. Well, I put this on and then some simple chap stick over it and it was just fine. No dry lips at all. The color is vibrant, and the felt like tip makes it easy to apply. The only thing is, it is a little pricey at $18. But I can't deal with that because it is a wonderful product!