Pixi Lip Blush

Pixi Lip Blush
Lip BlushLip BlushLip Blush

4.8

on 8/5/2009 2:02:00 PM

I have always stayed away from these lip stain products, I remember Stila had some once upon a time. Most of the colors were so over the top. I mean I want some color but not something garish, I'd rather wear lipstick for that. They had these on sale at Target for $8 so I took the plunge and bought it in the Purity color which is somewhere between nude/rose/brown. It's really great for my fair skintone and it can be applied lightly or more heavily for more intense color. My lips are so pale and I love that even when my gloss wears off, there is still some color there to make me look alive. I would love to try one of the other colors, maybe Youth, we'll see, but I highly recommend these especially if you can get them at a discounted price. I will probably explore some other drugstore lines that have these products at better prices.

on 7/6/2009 2:41:00 AM

I have this in "Purity"; a light pink-brown lip stain. It is very natural looking, and lasts a pretty good amount of time.

I love this stuff! I have the shade Purity, which is a pinkish-nude on me. Lasts all day long, which is a plus in my book because I hate when my lips get pale and I have to reapply, reapply, reapply. The only downside is that it's a little pricey at $18, so now that I found a cheaper alternative (Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stain) I probably won't buy this Pixi one again. But it's a great product!

on 11/1/2008 6:46:00 AM

completely obsessed with this product. I bought it yesterday in PURITY, its is perfect. seriously. its a stain that stays on forever, but is easily removed with makeup remover so you dont end up with stained lips for the rest of your life. the applicator is wonderful its just like using a marker. but it comes out of the tip at the right amount, so you can adjust. I also like that it goes on matte, you can put a shimmery gloss over it you want and create your own color. I like my lipstick matte so its great for me just the way it is. I dont even mind the price, I have spent plenty more than 18 on lipstick I only wore once! so something I will wear daily seems like a steal to me!! Im going to go and buy the other colors today, yay!!