Pixi Lip Blush

Lip BlushLip BlushLip Blush

3.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this in the 'Luck' color. I think the color is perfection, however, the staying power is nil. They claim it lasts 8 hours but it lasted less than an hour and thats with no eating. It wasn't too drying compared to stains I've used in the past. But, as far as the bang for the buck goes.. I was pretty disappointed. I will not buy this product for full price again.

on 10/3/2013 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Good color. Decent staying power but so very drying for the lips. If you regularly exfoliate your lips this would probably work for you.

on 11/6/2012 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The alcohol-based formulation for the marker tip is drying and using stain on chapped lips just look gross. Decent staying power, but not something I'll be buying again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm still on the fence...but I'm leaning more towards I will not purchase this product again. I have the shade "Youth" which is seriously the same color of a child's lips. I put the stain on my hand and held it next to my toddler's lips because I was so sure it was the same color. It is and it looks so youthful! I want to love this product, but cannot because the staying power isn't there. You also have to store the lip stain upside down so the tip doesn't dry out. There's too much work for this supposed no work stain.

on 9/4/2009 6:56:00 AM

This is a great lipstain. It's a very nice nude on my fair complexion. It lasts pretty well. I usually wear it as a base for my lip gloss in the summer. That way when the gloss inevitably wears off, I don't have completely naked lips. The only thing I don't care for is the price. I consider it rather expensive. I find the color to be pretty buildable. It doesn't bleed either.

Overall, I'm very happy and would purchase again, although I'm certain this container will last quite awhile for me.

on 1/17/2009 11:13:00 AM

I have tried so many lip stains and this is by far my favorite. The main problem I have with most lip stains is the color drying evenly - no matter how exfoliated and moisturized my lips are. This lip stain dries evenly, lasts a long time, and I really like the felt tip applicator. I tested the different shades at Target and they were all very bright except for Purity - it's the perfect shade, like a darker version of your natural lip color. I wear it every day with lip gloss over it. This is the best lip stain!