NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Pressed Powder

NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Pressed Powder

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Dimethicone/Kaolin/Zinc Stearate/Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate/Cetyl Dimethicone/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Ethylparaben/Propylparaben/Butylparaben/Isobutylparaben. May Contain Mica/Iron Oxides/Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I own this in pressed and loose, and I really like them both! I picked this up because I heard that they were discontinuing the loose, so I figured I'd have to switch to this when my loose was gone anyway. I am really happy with this product! It sets my makeup really well, and stays on for hours! I'd say it kept my t zone from looking shiny for about 8 hours, which is darn good for a $3 powder! It also doesn't give you that white cast like the loose powder cancif you apply too much. Really happy with this.

on 10/27/2014 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this powder. I started using it when Maybelline messed up their dream matte powder (why must makeup companies keep torturing us?)!

NYC powder covers nicely, holds up well and does a good job and evening out my foundation. The price is awesome and I always buy several in case they pull the plug on this one too! I do wish they included a puff in the compact, but it's no biggie...

on 6/1/2014 11:29:00 PM

I was using a white finishing powder from Tarte that was $32 and ran out. As a dare by a friend who swears by cheaper make up, I picked up the compact and YAY I looove it and it does the same as the expensive brands. I use my big kabuki brush with it, not a applicator pad. LOOOVE THIS...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Dang, this powder is awesome. I saw it at Walmart and it was three bucks, so I thought "eh, why not?" Best powder I've ever used, and for a great price! The packaging is sturdy and doesn't crack or anything, and the product doesn't crumble if dropped or anything. It blands well with my skin and absorbs oil quickly. I've also noticed it gives a very little bit of coverage and smooths out my skin tone and makes everything look even without drying out my skin or being too dark or light. I've also noticed it is a lot less cakey than other pressed powders and won't get packed on the applicator like a lot of pressed stuff does. Highly reccomend!

love this powder i have it in loose version thou the pressed one is so hard to find in my area crazy but its pale enuff for my pale skin smooth it doesnt control oil but blotting papers work well with it will repurchase

on 2/10/2014 12:12:00 PM

I had forgotten my powder at home and dropped into Target to grab something to make do for the day. I bought this at $2.99 in Translucent. For the price this is a pretty awesome blotter. I do use the sponge applicator and press it into the shinny areas and it mattes. I have not had any issue with the translucent oxidizing. While won't be an immediate repurchase for me if I find the need if I'm out I will be looking for this product!

In in love with this powder. It's dirt cheap, has a good color range for my skin tone, and does its job to a t. Holy grail for sure!

It does the job of setting my makeup, its easy to take with you if you need to because of the nice compact package! and it was cheap! if you have dry patches like me use a little less than one your oily spots and your set to go!

on 12/21/2012 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have very pale nw10 skin and the translucent shade is perfect. I apply with a powder brush and it seems a little powdery and light at first, but within 5 mains or so it settles Down into a lovely sheer finish that is not chalky or orangey, and it does not change the color of my foundation, and controls oil for hours. Very cheap too! Will buy as long as they make it!

on 12/29/2011 10:25:00 PM

Love this powder!! Such a nice, basic powder. I'm a hair lighter than NC15, and I buy Translucent and it looks natural on me. Packaging is cheap as hell but whatever, it's only 3 bucks! GO BUY IT!