REVLON Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze - 535 Eternal Blossom

3.9

on 3/29/2014 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I thought this was decent quality for a drugstore product. It glides on smoothly and is rich in colour. The reason I wouldn't re-purchase is because the colour doesn't suit my warm/olive skin tone. I think it's more suited for someone with cool colouring.

This one was an impulse buy, I've been out of lipstick for a while and happened to walk by this.
I really like it, color is very pretty, peachy/pink goes on somewhere between a lipstick and a thick lipgloss.
It reminds me a lot of products such as CG outlast or other similar ones however my biggest problem with those is the way they wear (you know what i'm talking about either cant get it off, cracks, looks dry or after few hrs of wear the dreaded lip ring where it looks like you've applied liplinner with no lipstick lol).
This wears very pretty, doesn't dry right off find it stays kinda tacky on my lips for a while good pigmentation get the shine of a lipgloss with more depth of color you'd find from a lipstick.
If your not eating or drinking it will last a few hours before you need to put on another layer. Thing i like best about this is it wears naturally, once it starts to wear off it looks more like just a flush to the lips.
For the price / what i was looking for this is a winner.

on 3/19/2012 10:22:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I really loved this color and wanted something that would last, however after it was on for about an hour it would crack and dry out making my lips look flaky, it was gross. Would not buy again.

on 2/2/2012 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this pretty well. I have had this tube for about a year and there is still a lot left. I use it probably 1-2 days per week. The scent is kinda not very good, but I can get over that. It is a peachy/pinky color with some shimmer. When I wear it, it does stay on for a long time. And when it does wear off it doesn't feather or make my lips feel dry--it wears off very subtly and naturally. This is the only one/color that I have.

on 11/16/2011 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this shade. It's a beautiful light peachy pink with sheen that would suit any skin tone. It lasts long, goes on smooth, and smells like an orange creamsicle.

on 8/17/2011 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Great color - a perfect shimmery pinky peach. Not as sticky as the Loreal Infallible lipglosses, but lasts just as long for me. It has a slightly thicker formula so I don't need to wear something underneath which I love because sometimes wearing a lipstick + gloss can feel a little heavy. I'll be going back to the store to buy more of these for sure!

on 6/30/2011 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love the color - everyone else has described it, so I'll just skip that description. Shimmery, lasts longer than other lip glosses I've tried, and has a nice creamy texture.

I like the smell, and it fades quickly.

I got mine for $2 at Walgreens - not sure if it's getting d/c or not. Will repurchase in other colors.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm a devotee of many Revlon lipsticks and glosses, including the mineral lip glaze in Overtime Wine. Eternal Blossom, however, just didn't work for me. I have very pigmented lips and often have the problem that pink lipsticks and glosses end up looking distorted due to the natural pigment of my lips showing through; such is the case with Eternal Blossom. It is simply a bit too light and too frosted for me, so I'm afraid I would not repurchase.

I have given some points because this formula really is quite long lasting without being overly drying and I'm sure this shade would look good on people with less pigmented lips.

UPDATE: I have removed one lippie as this lipstick started causing breakouts around my lipline! I have very sensitive skin though, so if you're not prone to sensitivity might still be worth trying.

on 9/14/2010 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love the color, a shimmering subtle pink suitable to wear anywhere. I think it would look great on all complexions and it has great pigmentation with buildable coverage. It appears kind of like a lipstick when worn since the formula is a bit thicker and has more color than a standard more sheer thin gloss.

on 6/16/2010 12:59:00 PM

This is not a bad shade. It's a light pink with shimmer. It's almost to light for me (N5) but it may work for others. I think the Infinite Rose is a more neutral rosey pink. I love this line of lipglosses and I have others. Great and long lasting.

Popular Lip Glosses