4.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

Hands down best moisturizer/mask I have ever used! My skin is dry as there is a lot of air conditioning at work. It was recommended to me by a skincare specialist who really knows her stuff! This just glides on, smells amazing and feels amazing. It does have a slightly greasy texture to it but I love that. If putting it on overnight I would advise to put it on maybe 20 or so minutes before your head hits the pillow as it takes a little bit of time to soak it. My skin never looked as fresh, bright and hydrated In the morning as when I used this. It does have a slight scent but I think it’s gorgeous. My skin always reacts to scented products but not this one. Didn’t break me out either which I am prone to. Absolute Holy Grail! ❤️

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever encountered. The product calls itself a mask but I use it as a night cream/moisturizer . It has balanced my combination skin while providing it with desperately needed hydration in the harsh winter time. I have combination, sensitive, allergy prone skin and no adverse reaction from this at all, highly recommend!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I have the driest, tightest feeling skin in the world and no moisturizer makes me feel moisturized. I have to put like 3 different moisturizers on just to get some relief--that is how dry my skin feels. Anyway, this mask is the ONLY moisturizing mask that actually works. I have tried them all. It truly moisturizers your skin, rather than just coats it. It WORKS. I have no idea what I'll do if they discontinue this.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

8 years ago

Excellent product, I am on my third tube and will never buy another mask. No irritation whatsoever with this, I have combination skin which reacts to a lot of products.Once a week I apply a thin layer of this on top of my night cream (Yon-Ka elastic nuit )and then go to bed. In the morning my skin looks and feels wonderful.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

Yes! Yes! Yes! I will buy this mask again and again. This mask does what it claims to do. It hydrates well leaving my skin looking plump, smooth, and soft. The smell of this mask is heavenly....like jasmine, the texture is light, and it works SO well!! <br> My marionette lines soften and nearly disappeared, my under eyes are hydrated without using any eye cream. I love how it contains salicylic acid and vitamin a derivatives which helps exfoliate all my dry, dead skin. I have no breakouts, and no allergic bumps from this mask. Recently, this mask and Martina Gebhardt's skin care line has done wonders to my combination skin. <br>

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

9 years ago

I love this! I like it much better than Hydratant 60, as I find that it moisturizes better and gives a rosy glow. The jasmine smell is also amazing, and gives an exclusive feeling to the mask.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

9 years ago

I had a facial and because my face was parched from over use of RAM and acids she put this on my face to put the moisture back in. It really does make your face more moist & plump looking. I only use it as a mask at night and have been using it every night for a week to "repair" my dry skin. Next week I will taper off to just a few nights a week because i normally have oily skin and i dont need such an extreme mask all the time. I have also tapered off from all the retinol use so my skin should be normalizing back to its oily state soon (i also got two pimples this week so im being cautious...). Very expensive for such a small tube ($53.00) but its high end ingredients. If I bought this again it would only be for "emergency" mask usage to heal my skin, its too expensive to use every day. Smells wonderful but is really sticky. If you use during the day, you would definitely have to put some powder over this to take down the shine. Good stuff for dry skin!

About reviewer (531 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Two huge thumbs up!!! Love love love this mask! I received a facial at a spa a while back, and they used this on me. It was wonderful so I bought a tube. I can wear it all night and my skin looks so refreshed and hydrated in the morning. Sometimes I'll put a little bit on in the morning as well to wear under makeup. I am prone to blackheads and this does not make me break out at all. Will definitely keep using!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

10 years ago

The only thing that has EVER actually moisturized my dry skin. My skin is never dry looking anymore. When I put it on at night, my skin looks great in the morning.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesHazel

11 years ago

This stuff is amazing! The lady I see for facials recommended this as my skin has been taking a severe beating this winter (dryness, redness, stinging, patchy/scaly areas, etc) and there is zero humidity in the air at work. I've been applying a pea sized drop every morning to my face after cleansing, toning and moisturizing underneath my makeup. It has worked so well, I am seriously impressed. My skin is a far cry from how angry it was. I will continue to use this while the weather stays so cold and dry.

About reviewer (713 reviews)

Age