BIODERMA Hydrabio Exfoliating Cream

BIODERMA Hydrabio Exfoliating Cream

4.5

WATER (AQUA), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PETROLATUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYETHYLENE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), SALICYLIC ACID, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, XYLITOL, MANNITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, XANTHAN GUM, NIACINAMIDE, HEXYLDECANOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

on 8/21/2017 5:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I use this even though I have oily/combination skin because noone really needs to wash their face with soap. It leaves my skin so nice and smooth, and not dried out like it would be if I used a surfactant-based cleanser. I usually don't even have to put on moisturizer afterwards. I often mix with some extra salicylic acid (propylene glycol & ethanol solution) for better exfoliation. This cleanser does contain polyethylene beads, which are very effective, but unfortunately quite bad for the environment.

on 5/1/2016 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love!!! This is a great exfoliator! Very gentle on my super sensitive skin and leaves your face smooth, soft and very well hydrated. Love Bioderma products and will definitely repurchase.

on 1/3/2011 10:47:00 AM

I have very sensitive and dry skin. I use this scrub once a week, it makes my skin smooth and hydrated. Love it!

on 10/21/2008 1:09:00 PM

I love this scrub. It is from the Hydrabio range, which is designed for dehydrated skin. The package also says itís for sensitive skin. Scrubs often wreak havoc on dehydrated and/or sensitive skin but this leaves it feeling smooth & hydrated and makes it look so much better. Itís slightly gritty (and possibly a bit too gritty for my liking) but is still gentle. It has the added bonus of including salicylic acid.

Ingredients