no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Not great, but it'd do. Leaves my hair a bit flat and difficult to style - presumably because of the heavy content of cheap silicones. I've had better results washing my hair with washing up liquid (not a habit... colour removal only!!) and that left it easier to style, at least it wasn't bogged down with a plasticy film. Would not buy again, would not recommend. Shame, because I love all Charles Worthington's other ranges, this one just seems to have been a freak accident :(

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Kinky, Fine

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I have short hair so I'm not at all fussy about what shampoo I use, but this is useless stuff. In the shower it made my hair feel like wet straw and didn't get much better after it dried. It felt heavy, almost like boy's hair. The scent of this shampoo did not match the pretty bottle - it smells like mens aftershave. Definately won't be re-purchasing.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

9 years ago

WORST shampoo I have ever used, honestly. I'm generally not too picky about noticing the little differences that different brands of shampoo make on my hair (although the one brand that has been the exception in blowing me away has been anything by John Frieda), but the effects this shampoo had on my hair were *significant*. As in significantly BAD. I have combination dry/oily hair, on the fine side, and every single time I tried using this shampoo, my hair ended up feeling like wet straw when I stepped out of the shower, even after applying copious amounts of the conditioner. Not a good feeling. Needless to say, the product dried my hair out a lot, and did nothing for oomph and volume, which is the main thing I look for in a shampoo product. The only good thing about this product is it's packaging, easily the prettiest thing to grace my shower shelves by far. Very feminine and stylish product design, and the smell is quite pretty too. Obviously it was this exterior that sucked me in to forking over an obscene amount of $ for a worthless product. As for now, I use it solely for decoration in my bathtub (I do like a pretty tub), so at least it's serving that purpose.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I loooove this shampoo! I have long blonde hair that I regularly bleach and this makes my hair super soft and shiny! Everyone compliments my hair after I have used this and the smell is great, very girly.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

10 years ago

I found this product good for my hair. I have normal fine hair that can be slightly dry. I found it really cleansed my hair and didn't irritate my sensitive scalp. It is quite expensive though and your really just paying for the packaging. I find I can get the same reults with cheaper shampoos such as Aussie or Pantene. Grand to buy once in awhile but I wouldn't use it as my day to day shampoo

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

Should have checked the reviews... it was 50% off at riteaid... so I thought what the h#ll.... it smelled good in the bottle... not so much on the hair... and it felt very strawlike afterwards... and it's supposed to be for "dry and chemically treated hair" yeah... not so much. PASS!

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

11 years ago

Smells very perfume-y and was worse than doing nothing - it dried my hair out a lot. Not only that, but the packaging is pretty difficult with a cylinder shape and cap, so you have to leave it on a ledge and pump out, because it's pretty difficult to use otherwise. Decided to throw it out instead of finishing it.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

11 years ago

I didnt like this shampoo. It looks nice, smells sorta chemically. It dried my hair out so will not purchase again.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

11 years ago

I am torn about this product, i read all the other MUA reviews before i bought it but i saw it as a gift set on sale in boots for a quarter of the original price of the set so decided to give it a go. BTW i have the glossing version of this shampoo and it hasnt got a pump, its like a full size squeeze bottle. PROS-- Packaging looks lovely in bathroom, smells lovely, gives your hair a really good clean, does give my clour treated hair a beautiful shine. CONS-- The round shape of the bottle makes it really difficult to squeeze the product out, it sort of *sucks* its back up again!, i think it slightly dries out my combo hair, i also use the conditioner with it too, maybe it would not be a good choice for dry hair types. I think i probably would buy this shampoo if it was on sale but i wouldnt fork out the full 6.00GBP for this as i believe i can get a better result using Loreal or aussie for half the price!

About reviewer (196 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

This stuff dried my hair out pretty badly. I needed a deep conditioner afterwards. I'm throwing it out and not repurchasing. Sometimes if I don't like something, I'll give it to my neice because she might like it. Not this one...trash!

About reviewer (330 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral