Quo Deluxe foundation sponge

4.3

They have recently rebranded this product. It is still called the same name but under Joe Beauty.

These were like $3.50 CAD!!! So cheap!! I wasn't expecting much.. I thought it was soft when I took it out of the packaging but oh my god!! When its wet it feels fluffier than marshmallows!! It's amazing. It does not make my foundation look airbrushed but it makes my skin look perfect as in it looks like I'm wearing absolutely no foundation at all, and I just have flawless skin. I love this because all of the product comes out of the sponge.. It's cool. It gave my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream which has like no Coverage a medium coverage!!! I'm not even exaggerating. A BB Cream turned medium coverage with this. It may have more coverage but it looks even more natural thank if I were to apply it with my fingers. You'd think more coverage would look less natural but this sponge does wonders!!

This product contains 2 egg-shaped, medium sized foundation sponges, at the price of $3, (I got two on sale for 1.99)
and all i can say is.. WOW,LOVE.
These sponges are very um, spongey - very elastic-y kind of feel, and truly feels like high-quality sponges. I'd buy them even if they were about $20, because they are so worth it.
I use these squeezed out of water, dipped in foundation and just tot-tot it on my face without any skills, and TADAA i get these amazing, dewy-looking skin. The best description would be that this sponge makes my foundation just cling RIGHT on to my skin, like a sheer second layer.

I've cleansed the sponge 3 times with MAC brush cleanser, and the sponge looks as new as the first time i used it, and still feels firm.
I've stocked an emergency supply, but my mom took one so I'm planning to visit Shoppers soon !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I believe these are the sponges that I own. I purchased a couple oval-shaped Quo sponges from Shopper's Drug Mart for around $2.50 CAD during a trip downtown Vancouver. Both sponges double in size under water, and are amazingly soft on the skin. I use these to apply my moisturizer evenly on my face. However, I have noticed that if you do not wash these sponges immediately after usage they may discolour. I have washed these sponges several times and neither one has begun to tear. If you are hesitant about sanitation, I believe you can microwave these sponges--like sponges for washing dishes--for two minutes to kill most disease-causing germs.

Try to purchase these during a sale to maximize your dollar's worth.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is... pretty interesting. Although yes, they are extremely soft and, when used with liquid foundation, give you that flawless look, they also seem to suck the product right up. I had to use literally like 5 pumps of my MUFE HD foundation with this stuff. They're extremely hard to wash if you leave product in for more than a day, and they expand like crazy under water. Overall, I would recommend you try it out since it is pretty cheap, but i think the best use for this would to be to gently smooth out streaks in your foundation, or to apply moisturizer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These sponges aren't the ones in the photo. They are two thickish yellow oval shaped sponges that are absolutely amazing!! They are extremely affordable and make my makeup look airbrushed and flawless. They are also surprsingly durable! I wash them after every use and they have not torn. (: I would highly recommend these sponges are an affordable alternative to the beauty blender.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools