2.7

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 years ago

I was given a sample of this from Space NK & as I only had enough for a few days, I can't comment on its long term efficacy at helping with dark circles etc ts light and absorbs well, ts texture reminds me of Dermalogica eye cream - neither are cream in look, more of a super light refined gel/wax. I preferred the Dermalogica and its almost half price

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

If you're looking for a 'cosmetic' blurring effect then this is probably the eye cream for you, but if you're actually looking for active skin-care you should look elsewhere. £85.00 for a jar mostly comprised of glycerine, silcones and ferments (which are actually good). Not that I'm saying these'll be bad for you, but for that price you could get so much more bang for your buck. The preservative (phenoxyethanol) is listed so close to the top, proving that 98%+ of the product is purely there for texture and blurring effect. All the wonderful actives and peptides are sat way near the bottom. Bottom line: while this may look super nice on my skin, it really isn't achieving anything long term. Ingredients: 'Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Pentylene Glycol, SinorhizobiumMeliloti Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Ammonium PolyacryloyldimethylTaurate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Caffeine, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Steareth-20, Sodium Dehydroacetate, CetylHydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, PVP/PolycarbamylPolyglycol Ester, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolysed Sesam Protein PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, ChamomillaRecutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, ChlorhexidineDigluconate, Equisetum Arvense Extract, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Soluble Collagen, Chrysin, PalmitoylOligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

Probably the best eye cream I've ever used. It has a lovely, waxy/balm texture, which feels instantly as though it's going to moisturise deeply. And it does - the fine lines around my eyes look plumped out. After two months of using it, my shadows actually look diminished and my mum told me I looked well when she saw me recently without makeup - her usual comment is that I look tired! I've just turned 40 and my eye area has always been my main skin concern, as I have crow's feet and shadows. I've used an eye cream since I was 14 and this tops them all. One lippie off for the incredible price, though.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

Superlative performer. Takes care of dark circles and lines with ruthless proficiency! In addition, readily absorbed, creating perfect make-up base. All round winner.

About reviewer (347 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2.0

6 years ago

I tried this line on the recommendation of Catherine Hirons but was not impressed with the formula or the results. I used this for 4 months as my morning eye cream before putting on makeup and heading off to work. Firstly it is a gel consistency (not cream) and is very siliconey in texture (silicones are second and third on ingredients list). The silicones do help with makeup application after using the product but I don't like using this at all for night. I have been using this for about 3 months have noticed the gel dessicates quickly thorough continued opening/closing of the jar. The gel formula is packaged in a jar which although attractively packaged is not hygienic and makes the gel prone to drying. I haven't noticed any change or improvement in my eye area after 12 weeks. My eye area looks dry my mid- morning too ( moisturising factor is low ). I find more results with the Indeed Laboratories Eyesilix cream (AUD$25) than this product (~AUD$120) which when buying both from Australia. My fave eyecream still so far is the Bobbi Brown Extra Eye repair cream (it's a balm goddamnit!). Yes it contains mineral oil but I start using this and all my problems just disappear.... Ingredients: 'Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Pentylene Glycol, SinorhizobiumMeliloti Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Ammonium PolyacryloyldimethylTaurate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Caffeine, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Steareth-20, Sodium Dehydroacetate, CetylHydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, PVP/PolycarbamylPolyglycol Ester, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolysed Sesam Protein PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, ChamomillaRecutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, ChlorhexidineDigluconate, Equisetum Arvense Extract, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Soluble Collagen, Chrysin, PalmitoylOligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I have very sensitive skin and suffer from eczema from time to time. Therefore it has been very hard for me to find eye creams that I can tolerate. This product was not only tolerable, but actually helped control the eczema around my eyes. However, because I'm dedicating more of my finances to remodeling my home, I would like to find a comparable product with a lower price tag. Anyone have suggestions? I tried Kiehl's and it's o.k., but nowhere near as hydrating as Zelens.

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBlack

9 years ago

Wow have only just stumbled on this site and had to add my thoughts. Have been using Zelens for 3 years now and even my husband steals it. Yes it is very pricey. Here in Australia it is $245 but it is the best eye cream I have ever used. My dark circles disappeared and fine lines too. It doesnt happen straight away but after 1 pot I was hooked. Haven't found anything to compare although Clinique All about Eyes comes close!

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

9 years ago

GIRLS PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THSI PRODUCT IT DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT IT PROMISED & HAVE BEEN SO DISSAPOINTED. NEVER BUY!

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

10 years ago

I was so excited to try this product. There was so much hype in the media about this eye cream. I should have ignored all those paid reviews and checked the MUA reviews first. The packaging for the product is gorgeous. It comes in these great boxes that feel like you are getting jewelry. The actual cream is more like a gel that looks like applesauce. The fragrance is very mild and I had no problem with it. I used it mostly at night as it did not absorb well and felt greasy. It is extremely expensive ($160 USD). None of that would have mattered if I had good results. But, after using the product for three weeks I actually noticed that my dark circles were getting worse! Not only that, I had more noticeable wrinkles under my eyes then before I started using it. At first I thought it was my imagination and I even tried to use it in combination with my Clinic, all about eyes, but it was not my imagination. My eyes look about 5 years older then when I first started using this cream. This did not work for me and I would not recommend it to anyone. I am going back to my Le Mer, Eye Concentrate for night and Clinic, All About Eyes Rich, for the day. I will not re-purchase the product.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

11 years ago

Nice product but the price... $160 USD is insane. No competition to La Mer. It applies clear to the skin which is nice. But not the magic potion it should be!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair