FreshLook Colorblends - True Sapphire

No Image

4.7

on 10/26/2008 1:18:00 AM

Now this is a dramatic color change. I have very light blue eyes, and so these really darkened my eyes. It made them a very deep intense blue. Very pretty. The only thing i didnt like was how dark it made my eyes, but if your eyes are dark to begin with then it should be fine. I always get compliments when i wear them, and its hard to tell if they are my real eyecolor or not. Very believable.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I used these contacts a little while ago. My eyes are already a medium blue and the True Sapphire made them a very deep blue shade. The contacts are durable and long-lasting. I think they are supposed to be thrown away after wearing them for 2 weeks or so but I used them for much longer without any problems.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have hazel/brown eyes.. it just kinda depends! And I love the Colorblends contact lenses! I do not have a perscription, so mine are -0.00.. but this brightish-blue really stands out, even with my dark eyes! Coloured contacts (with or without a perscription) are fun every once in a great while I think! Freshlook Radiance lenses are also great! I love them in Eden!