Garnier Garnier Fructis Strength & Repair Shampoo [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/31/2009 11:29:00 AM

This is my favourit shampoo. Even though I usually buy more expensive products, I am amazed at how good this product is. I am trying some shampoos from time to time because I wonder whether I can get some further volume and less hair fall but each time this one turns out to be the best. Also, I have a small dundruff problem and this shampoo helps both me and my boyfriend with that as well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i used this once and my hair came out very soft!! even after i shampooed it felt very conditioned... i normally dont care for garnier but this is great... now to try triple nutrition!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love this shampoo. It smells good, is cheap, and does nice things for my hair. I have very dry straw-like hair that hasn't made up its mind as to whether or not it's frizzy or straight and this stuff calms it down and prevents too much breakage. A little of this stuff goes a long way since it can weigh down hair.
I always feel very clean after using this stuff. I give it top marks.

on 11/24/2009 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

In the beginning, it was great. Then I guess the product built up or something because it refused to clean my hair. I actually had greasy, sticky roots 2 hours after I just washed it. Ewww. I also think this disrupted the pH of my scalp. As in smelly scalp. Double ewww.

It takes a lot of product to actually cover my hair given how watery it is. On the plus side, the silicones let me easily detangle my hair and I can sometimes skip out on conditioner.

I have colored wavy hair with split ends. My hair gets tangled up very easily, especially after using shampoo. I got a trial in the mail for this shampoo and conditioner and fell in love, so I went out and bought the bigger versions.
This shampoo smells AMAZING and it left my hair oh so soft and tangle free. Follow through with the conditioner, and i was easily able to comb my fingers through my hair and detangle everything. Leaves it frizz-free, smelling amazing, lots of bounce and overall looking healthier.

Im trying to find a good volume-boosting shampoo, so I'm going to try the volumising fructis line. If it doesn't work, I'm coming back to this.

this is an amazing shampoo....after a month of using it my hair became so shiny and healthy looking...and the smell is amazing...it is a reallllllllllllllllllly good shampoo

on 10/19/2008 5:54:00 AM

THE ONLY SHAMPOO THAT DOESNT STRIP MY HAIR1 I never really cared for this brand but I decided to give it a try and I was impressed! so is the conditioner! I also use the Garnier Fructis Strength & Repair Deep Conditioner once every 2 weeks! ny hair has been healthier! I highly recomend it !

on 11/25/2008 8:29:00 PM

This product was okay. I didn't have high expectations anyways so I would give it a 3/5. It didn't exactly repair my hair or make it softer. It was kind of just like a normal shampoo for me. Even with the conditioner it didn't work as effectively as it should have. It's not a bad product either, just wished it was better.

Popular Shampoos