Artdeco Perfect Color Eyeliner (liquid)

3.7

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am pretty picky when it comes to using eye liners. I usually always go for gel liners because I find that they stay all day. But this liquid liner really surprised me. The brush is perfect for filling in hard to reach spots, going right by the lash line, or making a wing. The price is a little high, but definitely worth it. Art Deco just launched in the US and they are having 30% off their entire site. Will be repurchasing this liner!

This eyeliner is the only liquid eyeliner that I have found that can make a perfect tiiiiny stroke. I don't like eyeliner brushes that are too thick, and this one is tiny and perfect. However, it takes practise to be able to apply a perfect eyeliner with this brush, but when you master it you can do anything!

It does tend to flake a little bit over the day, which is a minus, but not enough to bother me very much.

It's a cheap drugstore product that lasts for a very long time, I've used it for years but only had to repurchase it about 3 to 4 times.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

I'm a big fan of Artdeco, in fact, when I'm searching for drugstore makeup this is usually the brand I check out first. But, unfortunately, this eyeliner is not for me. It comes in a pretty standard liquid eyeliner packaging, a tube and a screw-on wand with a very thin brush applicator. The problem for me was this exactly, the applicator. I won't claim to be very skilled on eyeliner application but I'm not useless either. I never managed to achieve a nice, straight line with this one and I always struggled to fix my mistakes afterwards. The brush is very soft and "bendy" and I always ended up staining my lid with a drop of liquid from the wand. Not good. I had to buy another liner, one with a felt tip applicator this time and I get really good results with it. However, if you're a skilled user of liquid liner and you're searching for a very fine tip this might work well for you. Artdeco has a very good eyeliner, the Long Lasting Liquid Liner which I have tried and loved but they're not recommending it for contact lens wearers so I had to reject it.