lavera Sunless Tan

lavera Sunless Tan
Sunless Tan

2.0

1 review

certified organic Water Soybean Oil* (<------ moderately comedogenic) Grain Alcohol* Glycerin Dihydroxyaceton (DHA) Caprylic Triglyceride Glyceryl Stearate Citrate Myristyl Alcohol Erythrulose Sunflower Seed Oil* (<------ mildly comedogenic) Jojoba Oil* (<------ noncomedogenic) Aloe Vera Leaf* Vitamin E Xanthan Gum Rose Flower Water* Lavender Flower Water* Camilla Leaf Extract Vitamin E Vitamin C **

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I hate to be the first to give this product a less than stellar review, but alas, it turned my legs a beautiful shade of dusty orange. I saw this product in the April 2010 issue of Lucky magazine and picked it up at Target (in the natural care aisle) for $23.99. First of all, the smell is pleasant (reminds me of baby oil) and does not have the typical self-tanner odor. Once dried, it does give off a slightly off scent, but again, nowhere near as bad as other self-tanners. I also didn't get streaks with this product. But on my NC30 skin, my legs looked a tannish orange. So unfortunate as this is the first self-tanner I've ever found where I could tolerate the smell. Based on the color result on my skin, I really should be giving this product a 1-rating, but previous reviewers have had great success with this product. Plus, the scent! The delicious non-stinky scent! I so wish this had worked with my skin tone. It is slightly pricey at $24 for 5 oz so back to Target it goes.