Lavera Sunless Tan

Lavera Sunless Tan
Sunless Tan

4.4

certified organic Water Soybean Oil* (<------ moderately comedogenic) Grain Alcohol* Glycerin Dihydroxyaceton (DHA) Caprylic Triglyceride Glyceryl Stearate Citrate Myristyl Alcohol Erythrulose Sunflower Seed Oil* (<------ mildly comedogenic) Jojoba Oil* (<------ noncomedogenic) Aloe Vera Leaf* Vitamin E Xanthan Gum Rose Flower Water* Lavender Flower Water* Camilla Leaf Extract Vitamin E Vitamin C **

on 7/10/2016 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this self tanner. It's natural, buildable, vegan and the colour isn't orange at all, but a natural bronze. I have lighter skin and this works a treat for me, but I usually need a couple of layers before the colour difference is noticable. It washes off easy too so you'll never be left with an uneven, patchy tan. I'm not overly keen on the scent and I might try out a couple of other tanners when I eventually get to the end of this one, but I would happily repurchase if I couldn't find anything better.

Looks very great!! In terms of appearance and also in fragrance. One of the most essential beauty care product. Good one.
natural face tan removal http://www.hergamut.in/how-kitchen-ingredients-help-in-face-tan-removal/

on 7/5/2013 6:50:00 PM

Wonderful stuff. A little hard to get atm but well worth the effort. Great light buildable tan. Quite expensive but worth it not to smell of mouldy scones. I will be stockpiling.
I exfoliated and moisturised before using and was sparing with the product, rubbing well in.

on 5/17/2013 3:01:00 AM

I am on my 2nd bottle of this. My favorite self tanner. It has pretty good (natural) ingredients, doesn`t have a horrible smell, and it gives me a really nice, lovely tan color, not some orange fake tint. I use it in the evening, and the next day I have some nice color. So 2 more evenings, and I am nice, brown. Love this stuff. (The packaging says it develops in a few hours.) It is expensive ($30), but it IS my favorite so I don`t mind. I only use it during the spring/summer, so one bottle kinda last during that time. I think they sell it at WholeF and Super Supplements as well...
(Oh, once it was sold out and I got the Alba Botanica instead, it was pretty good but still prefer this one!)

on 6/26/2013 3:04:00 AM

This is THE best self tanner I have ever had. Before I loved Clarins, but this has won me over because it's organic, natural, moisturizing, cheaper and it leaves absolutely no marks on any fabric, even white!
This is an absolutely natural product (PETA, Bio and Vegan certified) with no parabens or harmful chemicals also the macadamia nut oil is the most valuable and expensive nut used in cosmetics, its wonderful for moiturizing. It smells very nice, not too strong though sweet. The scent does not linger so don't worry about it imterfering with your perfume. The texture is of a rich lotion, not too runny or liquid. It may seem at first, but when you begin to spread it out, it behaves more like a cream. Since it is not tinted, you may not see where you have applied it to or not, which can be a problem for some people.
I do very much recommend exfoliating prior to first application to make the tan smooth and even. Then you can reapply once a day for maintanance until you get the desired shade and then switch to every other day. You may use less frequently if you don't exfoliate and use masks very often. I do so i need a lot of this lotion.
My only problem is that i don't like using it for my face because of the oil, it leaves my face shiny so i have to blot a lot and it causes me to break out on my chin if i use it too often.
I adore the packaging, very convenient, good lid so it doesn't spill in the bag if you take it with you. It is a bit pricey, but i am willing to pay for it. Wonderful product overall!

on 4/20/2015 2:55:00 PM

Love the color it gives and the smell! It is a golden tan color that will look real. Not that great hint that you get from a tanning bed, and no orange base to it. The smell is very pretty, surprisingly. The color also seems to last a long time. I only need to put it on once or twice a week, and I shower twice a day and work out every day.

I love this stuff. It doesn't stink nearly as bad as other self tanners. I also actually find it pretty moisturizing for my face and it doesn't break me out. For my skin tone, it does a really good job of providing natural looking color. I have had many people ask me where I went on vacation when they see me with this tanner on or ask me if I've been spending a lot of time outside, so thankfully, I'm not the only one who seems to think it looks natural - HA HA! It is pretty pricey though, but it's a price I'm personally willing to pay to avoid the sun and the harsh chemicals found in other self tanners.

on 5/22/2012 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I too have traded in my traditional personal care products for those with natural, non-toxic ingredients. I first bought this Lavera sunless tanner a couple of years ago. Most importantly the color is natural-looking (for me--light to medium skin-tone), but also goes on smoothly and smells pleasant. I think it lasts pretty well, too. One coat is a nice sun-kissed color, additional applications will yield darker results but I think the key to self-tanner is to not over-do, especially if you are on the fair side. I took a lippy off because it is expensive, although I personally feel it's worth it. (I've also tried their Glo and Go, which I like. It is a spray, with a bit of shimmer. It dries very quickly and doesn't stain your clothing.)

on 12/30/2010 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Just finished my first bottle of this, and I am SO Repurchasing!

I've used pretty much every sunless tanner. Including, just to name a few,
Fusion Beauty Tanner (decent, but way too expensive), Every Single drug store tanner (smelly, usually patchy and filled with parabens), sun labs tanner (total mess, ruins towels and bed sheets, stains hands TERRIBLY), Dream tan (Also a MESS!)..... the list goes on.

Anyways, I love this tanner because:
1.the color is so natural and pretty on me
2. Doesn't have that funky smell at all. It actually smells like peach sherbet.
3. The ingredients are totally legit, make my skin so soft, and won't give me a tumor in 10 years!!!

on 6/1/2011 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love love love this product! I'm very fair skinned and this gives me such a natural looking tan with out having to ruin my skin by the sun. Even after one use I notice a beautiful tan. I'm into using natural, non-toxic products and this is perfect. The scent isn't like other sunless tanners, the natural scent a great. Lavera doesn't deliver to Canada so I purchased it through "The Big Carrot".