4.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

It's the most pretty nail polish I have. It s just beautiful. The color unique and amazing. 1 coat is definitely enough, top coat is not needed. It removes easily even though it has glitters inside. 1 sweep on the nail and it's done. The most important thing: it is durable. I wore it for 5 days, without chipping at all. I have never experienced such a thing without chipping at all. I removed it only because I broke a nail so I had to took my manicure off. Same thing for Zoya Aurora. great product, worth the price.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

EyesGreen

8 years ago

Love Love this nail color. Perfect deep red color (perfect holiday color) and super super pigmented. 1 coat is all you really need. The only prob I have is wtih zoya packaging in general. It has a really small brush and made it a little hard to cover the entire nail evenly and causes some streaking/uneveness even though the nail polish itself doesn't streak at all New fave red =)

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

9 years ago

I checked here because I wanted to recall my glowing review of this polish, only to discover I HAD FORGOTTEN TO LEAVE A REVIEW. Correcting this oversight right now. Blair is simply my favorite holiday color, one that I have my nail technician apply to my toes sometime late in November (my third holiday season with it) and I apply to my fingers through Valentine's Day. I've always called it Burgundy, but I see others say maroon. Good enough, you get the idea. It's a deep blue-red and the photo is a good representation, and I always like the quality of Zoya. Blair is just right for winter but I have worn it in the summer to dress up a LBD for a cocktail party. My skintone is peachy-beige and I have dark, graying hair and hazel eyes. I think Blair would work for anyone.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Straight, Fine

from

10 years ago

hands down, my favourite blackened red of ALL TIME. this colour is amazing. beyond amazing!!! great opacity, great formula...it is a must have for any polish collection

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Fine

from

10 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous. A deep deep red, with a rich shimmer. Amazing for fall. Would look lovely on many skin tones. One coat to a rich, pretty coat--I apply rather liberally but if you are more measured then use 2 coats. Lasted admirably through my unpacking a box, typing, and laundry. I used with Zoya's Anchor base coat and Posh's topcoat. One of my favorite nail polishes of all time!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

10 years ago

As the other reviewer said, it's maroon. I saw some swatches and it looked like red metallic to me, so I was a tiny bit disappointed, but it's nice color still. Nice formula and looks really good with only one coat, not streaky or anything. Decent.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

11 years ago

This is a beautiful metallic maroon. I looked at it under microscope, and it's packed with maroon metallic flecks in a slightly maroon transparent base. I am cool toned, and unlike Colbie it went great with my skin tone. I wore it on top of CITRA Nailtec II, and had Seche Vite as a top coat. It dried quick and wore for 3 days with no chips.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

11 years ago

I loovvve Zoya Blair. This was the first Zoya I've tried and though I've heard mixed reviews about Zoya I think all of the pulse collection from fall 2008 is top notch, so maybe they've improved their formula. This polish applied super well in two coats and dried fast. The color is a gorgeous vampy blackened red. It's a very wearable red that looks chic and sexy, almost textured because the dark shimmer looks black around the edges with this gorgeous glowing red in the center of the nail. I usually don't like wearing reds, but this is one of my favorite vampies.

About reviewer (305 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm