MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

4.1

Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palminate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Yeast Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Minerals

on 1/12/2017 11:05:00 PM

One of the biggest OGs in the makeup world. Oldie but a goodie!!!!!! So stunning especially on medium skin tones

on 1/12/2017 10:33:00 PM

Maybe I'm just nostalgic as this was my first highlighter I ever purchased, but I love MAC Soft and Gentle.

Pros:
nice on lighter skin tones
pink/beige tone
gives a nice glow without being excessive
can be used as eyeshadow
lasts you forever

Cons:
slightly glittery
glittery fallout

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is my HG highlighter, I absolutely love it and it doesn't make my 36 year old face look old like some powder highlighters can, sneaking into my crows feet and making me look like an offensive glitter ball. Packaging is still intact even though I've had my most recent one for about 8 months and there is barely a dent in the product itself. I use mineral foundation so a liquid highlighter like isn't really an option

I have very very fair skin and this can double up as a very light-toned, yet very glowy and shimmering blush. But when I do have a full face of makeup and lots of bronzer I can get away with using this as just a highlight on the top of the cheekbones. For medium to dark skin tone it's perfection. But I still love you his and use this a lot. Everyone can benefit from this I guess.

on 12/30/2016 6:00:00 PM

I have used this highlighter for years and I just don't feel like myself without it! The bronze tone really brightens up my fair yellow toned complexion. It is quite glittery and I don't mind that but it isn't for anyone who doesn't like a lot of sparkle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is a classic and one of the oldest highlights on the market. It's a neutral champagne, no yellow or pink. But, it's glittery. And powdery. Prepare for glitter fallout. And it's too dark for my skin. I can use it as a blush topper but not as a highlight. It's not worth the glitter for me. I swapped this.

on 10/19/2016 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Soft & Gentle is a great pearl highlight - especially for those with lighter skin who may struggle with many highlights being too bronzed. Very buildable and can go from a light highlight to a full glam glow.

on 10/9/2016 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I had really "great expectations" on this product. Since I've started watching youtube it was one of the most talked mac's products. it is a "must have" a cult classic as highlighter. I decided to buy an highlighter and of course i went for this one... if you swatch it in stores with all those lights it looks gorgeous, but once you use it on your skin with a brush...... it doesnt melt well into the skin and it doenst last a lot on your face either and at the end your remain with a full face of glitter... Plus it's powdery like hell! i dunno if with the packaging they've reformulated it or something....but i was expecting something more from it. I'm disappointed.

on 10/8/2016 4:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It seems awesome when you swatch it but if it didn't had so much glitter in it, it wouldn't even be called a highlighter.. plus it won't stay in place and you go out thinking you've applied highlighter but by the end of the day you'll have a bunch of glitter on top of your cheeks

on 8/10/2016 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, the colour and everything about it is perfect EXCEPT when you apply it to the skin,i feel like it falls and dosent sit where you put it for the whole day.