MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

4.1

Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palminate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Yeast Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Minerals

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is a classic and one of the oldest highlights on the market. It's a neutral champagne, no yellow or pink. But, it's glittery. And powdery. Prepare for glitter fallout. And it's too dark for my skin. I can use it as a blush topper but not as a highlight. It's not worth the glitter for me. I swapped this.

on 10/19/2016 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Soft & Gentle is a great pearl highlight - especially for those with lighter skin who may struggle with many highlights being too bronzed. Very buildable and can go from a light highlight to a full glam glow.

To Read all 493 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/9/2016 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I had really "great expectations" on this product. Since I've started watching youtube it was one of the most talked mac's products. it is a "must have" a cult classic as highlighter. I decided to buy an highlighter and of course i went for this one... if you swatch it in stores with all those lights it looks gorgeous, but once you use it on your skin with a brush...... it doesnt melt well into the skin and it doenst last a lot on your face either and at the end your remain with a full face of glitter... Plus it's powdery like hell! i dunno if with the packaging they've reformulated it or something....but i was expecting something more from it. I'm disappointed.

on 10/8/2016 4:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It seems awesome when you swatch it but if it didn't had so much glitter in it, it wouldn't even be called a highlighter.. plus it won't stay in place and you go out thinking you've applied highlighter but by the end of the day you'll have a bunch of glitter on top of your cheeks

on 8/10/2016 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, the colour and everything about it is perfect EXCEPT when you apply it to the skin,i feel like it falls and dosent sit where you put it for the whole day.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was really excited about this product. It has been raved about so much in the beauty community, so i picked it up. I want to like it so bad. It looks gorgeous in the pan, but when swatched, its too glittery instead of glowy. The glitter is not fine milled at all, and chunks of glitter ends up all over my face. I've tried it wet and dry, no difference. It's not that pigmented eighter. I would not repurchase

This is my holygrail product!!! It's very pigmented like a little goes a long way. Suits all skin tones.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

********DUPE ALERT********

Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Bronzer in Summer Kiss for less than $10 at Sally's.

I guarantee you wont spot the difference.

You're welcome.

Full Size Image

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is holy grail. It makes me look like a goddess. It's just the perfect amount of shimmer for my complexion. 10/10 Highly recommend! To make it last longer, I got a tip from KathleenLights from youtube to add an extra layer of highlight on top of a setting spray. I've had this highlight for about two months and I love wearing it everyday.

on 5/27/2016 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I personally really enjoy this highlighter. It is very pigmented so I tend not to wear it on an everyday bases, however I love using it for a glam look. It also has little specks of glitter in it so if you don't like glittery highlights, this might not be for you. However, I would definitely recommend giving it a try if you are looking to add a new highlighter to your collection!