Matrix Prizms.plus Clear

No Image

on 10/13/2013 9:40:00 AM

Great product but I believe its discontinued. I think they have replaced it with the gloss sync in their revamped color line. So if you love it stock up it should be on sale or on clearance. I purchased a few for $3.99 (canadian).

on 10/14/2008 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I originally wanted the Sebastian Cellophanes but my local professionals only beauty supply was out of the clear. So I decided to pick this up. This is a semi-permanent "hypershine conditioning gloss" for your hair. It is super easy to use. It comes in a tube that you just squeeze out and apply to your hair like you would a gel. There is no mixing and it contains NO peroxide or ammonia. I took off one lippie because the smell is not great. lol. All you do is wash your hair like normal and you can use conditioner it you choose or don't. After you towel dry you apply this to your hair and comb thru with a comb. Than you can use heat if you want or just put on a processing cap and let it sit in your hair for a max of 30 minutes. I didn't use heat this time since I was waiting for my heat cap to come in the mail. Than you rinse with water do not shampoo. Done! I have to say this really gave my hair nice shine. It did not make my hair silky smooth (which is why I took off a lippie as well) but after I applied my leave-in conditioner my hair felt and looked great. Def shinier than before. Suppose to last up to 8 shampoos so I think I will do this once a month since I don't wash everyday and I straighten my hair like twice a month. They also have different colors besides clear.

Popular Hair Color Products