E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal

Pink Lemonade Stick & Whip & Lilac Petal

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Aroma), Diazolidinyl Urea May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No.33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue No.1 (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

If I could only have one item of makeup, this would be it. I have stupidly sensitive skin that is extremely prone to dryness and this works amazing on a daily basis. It gives a soft ethereal, elven glow to your skin and is the perfect pink to accentuate a light natural or cosmetic blush. The tube lasts a very long time because you use such a small amount. I bought a new tube recently, and there has been a slight change in color since I first bought it (maybe a year ago?), it's a tiny bit lighter now, and while I prefer the darker shade, it's still a very pretty color.

on 9/7/2016 7:58:00 PM

Love

Holy grail highlighter! Super pigmented and a little goes a long way, but you can build it up to to the intensity you want. Lilac Petal looks really nice and natural on my fair skin. The consistency is perfect and it smells really, really good to me although I know a lot of people don't like it. And the best part? Where I live it's only $3! And I know in other places it's even less than that! I'll definitely be repurchasing.

on 7/1/2016 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good product , Good price!
I am Light-medium skinned (NC20) it showed so good on my skin...
But a little glittery and .. uhmm... sparkly?
Not for everyday use , but I would still use it for my inner corner and then put my usual powder highlighter above it to make it super glowy & shiny..........
Good for occassions like party,
a little goes a very looongg way , tiny dot was more than enough for me.... just use really really little tiny bit amount!

on 4/21/2016 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have this in Lilac Petal and Golden Peach. For my asian/medium skin tone, Golden Peach is perfect, while Lilac Petal just comes out grey, as most pink toned face products. Also like to mix a bit of this with my foundation for more glow. The smell is a bit chemical, don't enjoy that. Wouldn't repurchase because of the smell, eventhough the Golden Peach one does a great job visually. But to be fair, can't beat elf prices, plus they are cruelty free.

on 2/14/2016 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Probably wouldn't purchase again as this isn't an everyday highlighter for my taste. Too glittery for my liking

I use this for evening occasions and it is very pretty

on 11/4/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a fantastic AND affordable product. I give it a 4.9/5. Not a perfect 5, and I'll explain why.

Pros
1. It's beautiful. Simply beautiful!! It's pink, gold, and silvery all at the same time. The different nuances really mimic a realistic dewy glow on the complexion.
2. It's easy to use. You can use this any way you want. Use it under foundation, over foundation, mixed with foundation. You can even pat it over powder, and it won't take the makeup underneath off with it (assuming you use it quite sparingly). Use a brush, a sponge, or your fingers. It really doesn't matter.
3. It's build able. Seriously, just layer as much as you want to get the intensity you desire.
4. The packaging allows you to control just how much you dispense.
5. A little goes a long way. Where I live, it's only A BUCK. AND it lasts you forever. What?? What is this sorcery?
6. IT'S SO AFFORDABLE
6. It smells like fresh lemons to me lol. I personally like it :)

Cons
1. It smells like fresh lemons. Not everyone will enjoy the scent right?
2. Sometimes you get a bad batch. This happens, sadly :(
3. Sometimes it separate in the tube, but this only happened when I got the bad batch.

It's not perfect, but it's damn close. Try it out! After all, it's only a dollar or two!

Love this product. ELF can be hit or miss but this is definitely a hit. It cost me $1 so honestly I didn't have high expectations but I love it and I have repurchased more than once. This is similar to their all over color stick. This is definitely a highlighter but I have used it on my lips as well. I love the packaging and the actual product and a little goes a long way. It gives you a beautiful glow and if you can find it I recommend you give it a try.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love ELF and hold them to a very high standard regardless that they are a drugstore brand. That being said, this product did not disappoint. This is a cream highlight that comes in a little squeeze tube. At first you might be a bit let down by the size, but trust me when I say that a little goes a long way. And for $1 you really cant complain. This color is a very pretty pink that lightens as you work it into the skin, creating a pink/champagne/light purple highlight that works well on every skin type I've tested it on. I use a stipple brush to put this on my cheekbones, then blend it in with a beauty blender or a sponge.

on 11/4/2015 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm in love with this highlighter! Its so pretty and it lasts all day. This is a well hidden gem. Its very pigmented and you need less than a drop to get the job done. I like blending it with my fingers or with a brush and it dries super fast which I think is good if your in a rush This is a metallic sheen highlight that can look natural but if you want more glow just apply a second layer. Its easy to apply and the texture is even and smooth with no patchiness. It works great on top of powder products also. I like that its not expensive and the great quality of it. It has a perfect consistency which isn't too thin or thick. This does have fine glitter particles in it, but I don't notice that on my face. It's a beautiful light pink with hints of peach and lilac frost in it. I would recommend this highlighter, and I will be repurchasing it later when I'm out.