C.O. Bigelow Butterscotch Vanilla Sundae Mentha Lip Shine

C.O. Bigelow  Butterscotch Vanilla Sundae Mentha Lip Shine

4.9

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip shine! Great price, since I got it on sale. I love the flavor. The smell is nice too, since it isnt too strong. I like how it has sparkes in it also. I would buy again! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is minty and sweet, and has a lot of sparkle. This is probably one of the better ones they have had in awhile. Really smells like butterscotch, and has a nice mint tingle.

on 4/16/2009 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm so glad others love this as much as I do. The butterscotch smell is divine, not too overpowering. It has just enough shine and gold shimmer (you don't really notice the shimmer on the lips) for me while remaining not sticky at all. It doesn't dry out my lips and the mentha gives it a nice tingle. I got it at Bath and Body Works and I would buy again (I already have a backup). Highly recommended.

on 3/5/2009 9:41:00 PM

YUMMY! Thats how I would describe this lip gloss. It tastes and smells just like butterscotch! I would repurchase.

on 1/20/2009 2:52:00 AM

This lipgloss is so amazing, i loved the fact that it really smells like its butterscotch sundae flavor. It has a really nice big applicator that makes the product glide on smoothly, and it comes out a nice sheer color with beautiful gold sparkles. i love to throw it in my purse and reapply it through out the day, it also leaves a nice taste on my lips and stays on for a while. This is the first flavor i got and i am sure going to get more!

on 1/18/2009 9:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

this stuff is awesome!!!!
awesome flavor!
awesome shine!
awesome ingredients!
this runs for $7.50
i got this on sale for $2
looooooooovvvvee it!!!!!!!!!!
would recommend
would buy again
umm..... am i missing something? everyone i have asked if they liked the smell they said "no" ..... only 1 person out of like 4 liked it..... this could be a good thing or a bad thing i'm putting this down to 4 lippies because i personally love it but the reason i put on makeup is so people will love how i enhance my beauty!

I can't say enough wonderful things about this gloss.
The golden shimmer it adds to my lips is beautiful..
the taste is beyond amazing.
I am going to stock up on these...
Anyone who is curious about the Mentha Line..try them...there is only a few I have tried and not liked...i have about 40 different flavors at the moment..try it...you will become addicted like me :)

on 10/16/2008 11:54:00 PM

I'm sad this isn't a permanent flavor but I love this one! It's probably one of my favorite soda fountain gloss to date. I pretty much had to ran out to a BBW for this when I found out there was a Butterscotch Vanilla Sundae gloss. Too good to be true but I was unsure of how glittery it'll be and how it'll mix with the minty flavor. Surprisingly it's very nice. You get a nice warm butterscotch scent at first with a cooling mint flavor later. The color is a really sheer pale gold, definitely much more subtle than it looks from the tube so it's good for any time of the day. A beautiful shade on its own or over other lip colors. Lovely light texture, non-sticky, decent staying power, moisturizing. C.O. Bigelow should have a permanent Butterscotch gloss seriously!

continued >>

on 10/15/2008 2:14:00 PM

Well I have been a big fan of C O Bigelow lipglosses for a long time now, and I love all the flavors and tints. I love also when they come up with new flavors too! This flavor is so yummy! These are the best glosses...they are shiny, love the applicator, they have decent staying power, go with everything you wear and whatever makeup colors, very moisturizing, the price is right too especially when they go on sale at Bath and Body Works! I simply cannot say enough about these glosses they are so great!

on 10/14/2008 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am always impatiently awaiting the new flavors of these with every new season. This fall, this is one of them and it's so delicious. The flavor is exactly as described, and the color is a gorgeous pale gold. Will definately and always repurchase these!