Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone
24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozoneozone

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This is probably the best lip Primer I've owned. It is non drying and works well on top of a little lip balm. It can also be used to correct makeup mistakes such as eye liner. Love this product. My more detailed review video is below.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It feels like nothing once applied, but it actually works. It prevented my NYX Intense Butter Glosses from bleeding all over the place. The price is great too since a little goes a very long way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Well, it's been fun, but I won't be buying this again. It's way too soft, so I use it once and have to sharpen it. Does it sharpen well? No. It was just kind of a mess. I need something firmer that will last longer and doesn't melt into the sharpener.

on 6/19/2015 7:51:00 AM

This product is a clear lipliner that anchors the lipstick onto the lips. This helps prevent feathering and does a pretty fair job of keeping my lipstick looking fresh throughout the day. It is a little waxy for my taste, but at least it does not change the color of my lipstick.

on 8/9/2015 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This liner seems to help keep my lipstick from feathering into the small lines around my lips. I have a huge problem with this and I've not had much luck with other clear lip liners, namely Mary Kay, Loreal and Revlon. So I spent some extra $$ and decided to try UD because I've found their 24/7 eye pencils and lip liners to last quite a long time. The eye pencils don't come off until I want them to, and even then, not until I use a waterproof eye makeup remover. The colored lip pencils last longer than other formulas I've tried so I figured that the clear one would work just as well. I've found that the Ozone pencil works best if I go slightly outside my natural lip line and then color in my entire lip area and then apply the lipstick. But it doesn't work with really creamy lipstick, which I hate anyway (I just happen to have a favorite color in that formulation). It works best with matte or drier formulas but I do think it helps considerably with feathering. My lipstick wears off very quickly (I must lick my lips constantly or something) and I find this pencil helps it last a bit longer. I would likely repurchase this pencil in the future. I definitely recommend it, although it must be reapplied somewhat frequently. That's why I'm giving it four lippies instead of five:)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

OMG is how I have to start this review. This stuff is amazing...a-maz-ing!!!!! this is a clear lip liner that will hold any lipstick/lip gloss. I bought this because I decided to venture into the red zone with lipstick and quickly realized reds bleed...a lot. I like the look of a bright red lip but not the feathering and bleeding. I use this on the lip line and in the center of my lip and it works wonders. the best application is to put it on the lip line and over line it (lining above and under the natural lip line). For some reason overlining seems to be better because you don't have to worry about missing a spot (it's clear and if you have light lips you may not draw a straight line and you wouldn't even know it). I bought the fat ozone lip liner, but I see they now have a skinny one. If you buy the fat one the tip is prone to breaking off (it's really soft) but after you sharpen it- it never breaks off again (don't sharpen to a point, just enough to use it). This is the best primer ever and the Urban Decay gal told me it's multipurpose (like most of their make up). She said you can use it to fill in lines in the forehead, and I'm assuming you could probably use it under the eye to hold liner and eye shadow (or you could use UD's 24/7 eyeliner! it doesn't budge!)

on 6/15/2015 6:28:00 PM

I got this as a sample and I can't wait to buy it full size. It totally does its job. It acts like a barrier so the lipstick/gloss doesn't stray. It is a very creamy liner so that's an issue. When I first went to use it the tip broke off because it was so soft. I'm hoping this pencil sharpens well because the urban decay eyeliner doesn't sharpen well at all.

on 3/27/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I found this lip liner hard to use. It didn't have the staying power I hoped for and didn't prevent feathering. The tip also broke immediately because it was too soft. No matter how much I sharpen I still have this problem and I've tried storing it in cooler temperatures, but that has not helped. It doesn't apply well and is very drying. Haven't been happy with this one in comparison to some of the other UD 24/7 lip liners.

on 5/12/2015 8:42:00 PM

this is like a magic lip pencil it literally feels like nothing when you apply it but it helps dry matte lipstick go on easier and stay longer and not fade blotchy

Urban Decay has turned their Ozone lip pencil into a jumbo-sized lip primer, which was a fantastic idea. My friend first gave this to me at work when I was in need of a lip liner. I didn't believe this would actually keep my lip products from feathering, but it actually does that and more. It's creamier than expected, so you can use it to condition your lips before lip stick as well. I usually apply lip balm before my lip products, but have to wipe most of it off in order to keep my lipstick from sliding off. This formula is a nice combination of stiff and creamy, so I don't have to worry about it interfering with my lipsticks' performance like I would with a balm.

www.AllTheBestBeauty.com