Lipstick Queen Saint Rose Sheer Lipstick

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Lipstick Queen Saint Rose Sheer Lipstick

on 3/27/2017 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this sheer lipstick. I've bought several Lipstick Queen products over the years and enjoyed pretty much every one of them. This is a recent purchase, in the sheer rose, and I love this one, too. Since it's from the Saint line it's 10 percent pigment, but I get a decent amount of color. It's sort of a my lips but rosier, and still natural, look. It provides nice coverage without looking coated, and it feels moisturizing, but not greasy or obvious. The formula stays on a good while and fades naturally, and my lips aren't left feeling parched once it's off. There's no taste or scent, and the packaging is LQ's sleek, luxurious standard.

on 2/18/2009 1:39:00 PM

I bought this in a 3 piece set at QVC. The set included Rose Saint, Rose Sinner and a matching liner with sharpener. I didn't expect to like the "saint" version as much as I did. The saint version is a shiney sheer rose (described as 10% pigment on lipstickqueen.com as the sinner version is 90% pigment) and best of all it has no shimmer whatsoever. The color was easy to build without sinking in the creases of my lips. The color shade is cool, but a little less cool than the sinner version. This sheer medium rose shade is more wearable outside and is more appropriate for daytime casual wear. (sinner version is a more artificial look like the 1940's opaque lipsticks) This version feels moisturizing and lasts longer than other sheer lipsticks I've tried, too. I liked this so much, I ordered more colors!