Lipstick Queen Saint Rose Sheer Lipstick

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Lipstick Queen Saint Rose Sheer Lipstick

on 5/22/2017 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My HG lip colour! It is a blue based medium Rosey red-pink. A true Rose colour, that I had been looking forever for. This is a unique shade, very different from any other brand. It suits me perfectly and brightens my face, it feels lovely and smooth on lips, quite moisturing indeed. Applys and looks/feels like a heavily pigmented balm, it is sheer not opaque. The packaging is very basic, nothing special, but the quality of the lipstick is!

I am a lipstick junkie. Lets face it...I have too many. Despite my trials & errors, I keep coming back to this. It's a perfect shade of cool rosey pink. It doesn't look cheesy, it has good lasting power & is very complimentary to my skin tone. I think it smells & tastes like donuts (though I don't think that is the desired fragrance. I hope this is still a current product so I can rebuy when I use it up!

on 5/4/2012 10:30:00 PM

This is a beautiful color. It's a slightly cool toned, medium rosey pink. It's bright yet not overly so. I adore the texture of saint lipsticks, they are extremely pigmented, yet look light and allow your lips to show through. If you're pale and neutral/cool toned, this is your color.