Clinique Long Last Lipstick - Twilight Nude

Long Last Lipstick - Twilight Nude

4.4

on 10/19/2015 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is another Clinique lipstick that I've recently come back to.... I will have this and Berry Blush in my purse this fall and winter. The color is a true plum shade with a little brown to it. It definitely leans more purple/mauve and doesn't have the red tones that can totally mess up a nice plum shade. The sheen keeps it from looking too strong and flat. Great with green eyes and flattering overall!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite everyday lip color. It is a soft berry color with a little shimmer. I think it would flatter most skin tones. It glides on nicely. Hope they never discontinue!

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The color is very like MAC's Viva Glam VI Lustre lipstick, the "terracotta-plum fusion" one, but the coverage is somewhat more opaque and the lasting power is better. This is a berry with enough brown to be wearable for many warm-toned people, or a nude with enough plum in it to be wearable by cool-toned people. No wonder Clinique includes it in many GWPs.

on 1/30/2013 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very pretty wine, berry color with shimmer. I like how it compliments my warm light skin and is kind of a ylbb color. only gripe is that i tend to see mostly shimmer than the color. Maybe i got a bad batch, but i still like this lipstick.

After reading all the great reviews of this color on MUA, I decided to try some on at my Clinique counter the other day. All I can say is - WOW! It's such a beautiful color. On me, it's a deep berry color, leaning more toward a plummy berry than a red berry. I have fair skin, dark brown hair, and green eyes, and this looks wonderful with my coloring. Perfect shade for fall/winter. Will look great with a nude or neutral eye or a purple eye. Highly recommended, especially for those with similar coloring to my own!

on 6/10/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Really nice color. I alternate this and Black Honey. Everything else just fails to light up my skin the way these two colors do. I am pale with olive undertones, brunette, hazel eyes. I also love the smooth feel of this lippie, and the shimmer.

This has a wine color to it, slightly pinkish wine with a hint of shimmer . I am not into wines that much so I have this up on my SWAP list if anyone is interested

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Overall just a great nude lipstick while adding that pop of color to enhance your face. I have a couple of lipsticks that are my HG's and this is for sure one of them.It is a very nice berry color.

on 5/22/2010 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I can't say I'm in love with this colour . I feel like I'm always on a quest for the perfect nude MLBB colour but I keep coming back to this one. I'm probably on my 4th tube. It's my failsafe lipstick I guess.

on 5/9/2010 2:38:00 AM

I'm a blog person which means I follow certain blogs daily =). One day I saw a picture of a woman on one of these blogs and she had the most amazing lipstick on. So I mailed her and she responded she used Clinique Twilight Nude. Now I've bought it for myself, I absolutely love it. The soft berry shade goes perfect on my pale skin. Doesn't dry out either.

Popular Lipsticks