4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

This is my second lipstick from this kohls line and I bought sangria because my old color was no longer available. With a 10 dollar coupon this lipstick came to 3 dollars plus tax. The sangria color is a medium buildable pink opaque color with a cooler tone on my asian skin tone. This isn't glittery and can look sheer if gently applied. It isn't baby powdery pink it's more grown up flushed just kissed pink. I was pleasantly surprised after I swatched this with the tester on my wrist and wearing this out in daylight confirmed it's true cool tone pink shade. This can look vivid cool pink almost fushia if you layer this on thick. My previous shade was more of a nude to rose pink shade. The color is not long lasting maybe 4 hours or so but that may be attributed to my use of neutrogena lip balm under this for additional moisture and smooth application. The black plastic packaging is boring and basic.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Medium

8 years ago

I finally bought this yesterday and I'm in love. I had seen this color at Kohl's and tried it on a few times but finally broke down and got it. This color is perfect for me and smooths on my lips with the most opaque color. I love it so much.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

9 years ago

Holy cow, LOVE this color! I have been dying to do the pink lipstick for spring, but can never find a shade to work. I recently got Viva Glam Cyndi from MAC, and love it, but it gets a little gritty on me. I saw the flirt counter in Kohls and started swiping these on the back of my hand, and was shocked at how pretty sangria looked - this bright pink has those same watermelon undertones that Cyndi does, but in a smoother, creamier formula. It pops a little more on the pink than red side, totally beautiful. Wears great, feels moisturizing, and at only $12 a tube I need some backups!

About reviewer (533 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

I absolutely love this brand of lipstick. I am a lipgloss girl, but find myself wanting more pigment...and this it the best lipstick I have found so far. I wanted to buy about 6 colors, but stuck to buying one and this shade was my fave. This lipstick is so shiny, feels good going on, and lasts a decent amount of time. I would def. recommend it!!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

from

11 years ago

I am so impressed by the quality of Flirt cosmetics. For a while now I've been wanting a bright pink lipstick, but couldn't bring myself to splurge on NARS Funny Face or Schiap. But I stopped at the Kohl's cosmetic section earlier this week, and fell in lust with their fabulous lipsticks. Sangria is a bright but sheer fuchsia shade that is surprisingly flattering. It's a bit shinier than NARS sheer lipsticks, but the quality and packaging are comparable, and the Flirt doesn't have the unpleasant smell/taste that NARS lipsticks get after a while. Sangria also lasts longer than many other sheer lipstick formulas (MAC lustre and Benefit silky finish, I'm talking to you!). Add to this the fact that I can buy two lipsticks for the price of one NARS, and I think I may have a new HG lipstick brand.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

3.0

11 years ago

I didn't have any true bright pink lipstick colors in my makeup collection, and it began to bum me out a bit. Shouldn't every girl own a bubble gum colored lippie? I always stayed away from bright pinks because I feared how they would look on my tan skin. In spite of my irrational fear, I was on a mission at Kohls to find such a shade and I stumbled upon Sangria. The color in the tube is absolutely horrid (neon pink), but should not be judged too harshly because what it does to your lips is quite lovely. This is not a baby pink, but a pure pink that surprisingly works pretty well with my tan skintone. I probably would not repurchase because this is not a lippie that I reach for everyday. But when I'm feeling whimsical and ultra-girlie, I smear this stuff on and feel like a princess.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Olive

11 years ago

Flirt Chickstick lipcolor in Sangria is an amazing color. Flirt is sold at Kohl's and the chicksticks are reasonably priced at $10. The way I figure it is inexpensive enough to indulge in more than one at just a few dollars more than good drugstore brands that you can not test! In the tube Sangria does not have any frost or any sparkles - it is basic in its formulation. What makes Sangria special is its knock your socks off pink coloring! I would describe the color as a true bold pink. There is no magenta or fushia to this shade. It is unapologetically pink. Even when I tested it in the store with an applicator the finish was perfect. I wore it all afternoon and evening, after dinner I did need to reapply but that is no big since I hate transfer resistant lip products since they tend to dry me out big time. The second application didn't look as fresh. I had partially ate and drank of my lip color so I think when it is time to reapply it would probably be best to take off what you have on and then powder around the edges of your mouth and then apply to keep it looking fresh. All in all, I am very pleased with this color. I have yet to see a color so bold and yet wearable. I am an AAB with fair skin / freckles and brown hair and eyes. I took one lippie off because of the extra steps I will have to take in reapplying but it is still no big since this is such a beautiful color I will want it to look perfect on. I like the texture it is very light, and the fact that it is not fragranced! I dislike fragrance in my lipsticks it tends to dry out my pucker! Like I said before the price is decent. $10 doesn't make it bargain basement but considering that most higher end drugstore lines are only $4 less and it is still a gamble why not try Flirt!? I don't like the fact that all of Flirts packaging is in black tubes with no indicator of what is inside - for this reason I have kept the color box that it is packaged in so I can find it quick. I have four other colors and I did the same for all of them. I would buy this again, but unless I lose it I don't forsee myself needing to, this is a beautiful but not everyday color for me!

About reviewer (420 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral