benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

on 10/7/2016 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Was so skeptical about buying this but it's worth every hype it's received! I Love it! Best bronzer I've used till date. It also last so long and doesn't look ashy. Although its packaging could be a lot better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

A Benefit SA recommended this so I tried it as I was looking for a matte bronzer. I'm a Mac F&B C4 and this bronzer doesn't show up at all on me. :-( The silly cardboard packaging frustrates me too. If I'd liked this there would've been no way that I could've carried this for touch ups. The brush it came with was useless so I threw it away.

on 7/18/2014 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Benefit's Hoola bronzer is great for contouring without the orange or dirt looking pigments. I really have no complaints on the actual product it's self but I find that the packaging is inappropriate. The bronzer comes in a cardboard box sort of thing that takes up a lot of room if I want to take this product with me. All in all, the great product overrules the awful packaging.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got a sample size of this from the benefit counter at my local Macy's and I'm so in love with it!! It warms up your face so nicely and is easily blend able.

on 1/27/2013 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I generally love all benefit products. I usually don't use bronzer but I got a mini size hoola with their sexy little stowaways kit. I must say I just love how it wears. It gives me that awesome sun kissed look. The only thing that I sort of don't like is the smell. It lasts forever too. I don't think I will buy the full size product though

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I dont know why this product does not have a higher rating....it really works good. Usually I wear cover-up and then a bronzer over it, but with this product I can just wear it alone and my face looks FLAWLESS. I would def. recommend this product to anyone.