benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

3.9

on 9/27/2018 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- pigmented
- good shade on me (medium)

CONS

- packaging

COMMENTS: This bronzer is lovely. It’s neither too warm or cool. Just right. My only gripe is the packaging as I am forced to use a smaller brush than I would like, which is why I wouldn’t get it again. Product itself is great, though.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not sure what took me so long to pick this up, but glad I finally did! I love this bronzer. It doesn't have any Vegas-level shimmer, so I can use it knowing it will look good in daylight. My skin is very olive and my eyes and hair are dark - this product looks great on my skin tone, but can see it working for a range of tones. I don't use the little applicator brush that comes with it, I use a big fluffy bronzer brush instead, and I use it at the end of my makeup application to give me a bronzy glow. Love this stuff, it's now the only bronzer I use.

on 5/30/2018 2:55:00 AM

This is a really hyped up product in my opinion. I've purchased and returned it on two different occasions and have found it to go on patchy and look muddy both times. In contrast, Benefit's Rockateur blush has been my HG blush for years. I don't know what it is about Hoola that makes it look so unpleasant on my skin. I also don't like the undertones. I find it super orange, so it doesn't work for me as a contour. For that, I use Smashbox sticks and power products, NXY blush in Taupe, Kevyn Aucoin's Sculpting Contour Powder (that one is a bit pricey) and I've also used MAC's Emote in the past. So I suppose neutral and cool toned contours work best on me. As a bronzer, I much prefer Rimmel's far cheaper, drug store bronzers. I've also used PF's Butter Bronzer as well as Laguna by Nars. I enjoyed all of those more than Hoola. I know that some swear by it, so maybe it's a matter of having a specific skin type/undertones. It certainly doesn't work for everyone.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I got a sample of this bronzer and I didn't believe the hype until i actually tried it! It's actually amazing.. I don't really like the packaging, but I love the actual bronzer, it lays on the skin nicely, its the perfect undertone to use as a bronzer or contour! Defs reccomend!
Also check out my youtube channel kristenlynnsloves, I use this bronzer in many of my videos, if you want to see further thoughts on this product!
Ill link my channel here:

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Not recommended for yellow skin tones, looks ridiculously pink on my skin. Yellow/olive people go and buy Bahama mama by the balm.

on 1/14/2018 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great 😊pleased with the product it’s amazing but if u put to much on u look like an orange 🎃😡I would buy again x

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It is one of the best bronzing powder I have ever own. it sit on my skin so smooth and give a very natural bronze finish. It really worth the money. the only downside of this bronzer is the brush which when you apply it comes off and bit harsh on skin. It could have been a better quality. Otherwise I definitely recommend it to others.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Favourite go-to bronzer, actually this is the only bronzer I use! Picked it up at Sephora a few years ago and have never looked back! Benefits best product! Not too dark and not too light on my skin that gets lighter and darker during seasons. Hoola is definitely worth the hype and money!

My love affair with Hoola began at a Sephora store, where a saleslady put loads of it on me as a contour colour. I'm olive-skinned but on the fairer end of things, and I thought it looked too dark on me in the store, so I walked away from it. And then I got back home and just saw my face in the mirror and I saw a face looking back at me that had the most beautiful bone-structure I had ever seen. AND IT WAS MINE! I realised that the horrid florescent lighting in the store (who thought it was a good idea to have florescent light in a Sephora anyway??) had made the colour look unflattering on me, because in any other mirror I looked at myself in at home, I looked SERIOUSLY good.
I ran back to Sephora the next day, bought the product, no questions asked, and I've never looked back since. I've gotten so, so many compliments on my face since I've started using this as a contour shade. It's my HG product.

on 10/13/2016 8:18:00 AM

Great product! with great shade.
I dont like Benefit products but this one is amazing
Ideal for bronzing /warming and also for contouring.
Is not too dark , not too pale.
Long lasting-its working with all cosmetics which I have used.
In my opinion is better than Estee lauder Godd, Laguna /Nars and Inglot
1 box you can use at least 1 year!
Highly reccomend