benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.2

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

the colour looks beautiful on my medium-tanned skin, and i find that it blends well. the brush that comes with the product is pretty much useless though. it’s quite pricey for what it’s worth, but i got the mini version and i’m still using it after 6 months. one problem about this bronzer is it will be barely there after 4-6 hours of application on my oily skin. other than that, it’s a good bronzer and worth the hype imo.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Really like the colour and it looked natural on my medium-tan skin. However, it broke me out. Didn't know if it's just me but I seem to have similar problem with Benefit's cheek product because Coralista broke me out too.

on 1/23/2018 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing and my essential bronzer! its not too harsh, it gives you a natural, sunkissed look... the brush it comes with sucks but it's cute, the name, packaging, everything about this product is so cute

on 9/25/2017 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

My favourite bronzer. Quite pricey.

on 8/4/2017 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this to contour around my cheekbones, forehead and chin. It does what it's supposed to, and adds a nice matte bronzy contour. The brush that it comes with is a bit coarse, and takes away too much product when using it - I use a Sephora brand contouring brush instead. I think my only issue with this product is the packaging, it doesn't really fit nicely anywhere and is an awkward square shape.

on 7/28/2017 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this is honestly the best bronzer at first i was like 30 is kinda a lot but it's really not bc it's a really nice bronzer & i love the finish. it's not orangey and doesnt look muddy just the perfect bronze look. this is so amazing. fuck i love it so much.

on 6/30/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My twisted love affair for this bronzer started 3 years ago. Upon first use, I hated it. I gave it away without a second thought. I then repurchased it a year later on an accidental whim (I thought that I was purchasing a different product), got home tried with with a different brush and enjoyed the natural bronze look.

Im not one of those girls that relies on makeup to make me look like I just got back from vacation. So this bronzer is right up my alley. I read reviews from woman around my skintone and it blows my mind.

I wear the following foundation shades:
MAC NC42
MUFE Ultra Hd 153/Y405 (summer i mix a drop or two of Y415)
Nars Syracuse

My ideal brush to use this product is something like the Bobbi Brown Blush Brush. Something with give, but slight density to pick up the product.

I also dont mind the packaging. There is a but of kick up if you RUB THE BRUSH IN THE PRODUCT. But I'm a swipe-tapper. I dont swirl my brush in bronzer. And before I apply to my face, I just tap INTO THE BOX. There's less waste and no mess.

All in all I like this product.

on 6/21/2016 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this bronzer - perfect mix of cool tones and goes with many shades of skin. It doesn't look muddy and is emollient and blends nicely. I use a light hand with this however, because it's very pigmented and if overused can leave a grayish cast on the skin. I love to use this for my everyday natural contour.

on 5/21/2016 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love this. The bronzer looks natural, it is bulidable for a more defined look. I don't use the brush it comes with as I find it makes your contour look extremely sharp and unnatural. Instead, I use my Real Techniques contour brush which fits perfectly in my cheekbones. Love it