benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 1/9/2019 3:29:00 PM

Use as contour, excellent pigmentation! It combined with my skin that is very clear. Great option.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the packaging. The brush is usable as I didn’t have one like it before. It was fun to experiment with the brush. I have many bronzers,my favorite is in the Instant look in a Pallet by Charlotte Tilbury. But I have to say that Hoola suits my skin better. It has more pigmentation and looks wonderful. It can stand it’s ground against all reputable bronzers.

I already got myself a little present for Christmas ( the hoola bronzer) because Christmas in Australia is a bit weird... (too hot) and I thought it would be the perfect time to get a new and more high-end bronzer because I needed one as well :) I tested it out and did a review about the hoola bronzer from benefit and I hope that you could pick up some useful information as well.

Enjoy!

Merry Christmas

on 9/27/2018 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- pigmented
- good shade on me (medium)

CONS

- packaging

COMMENTS: This bronzer is lovely. It’s neither too warm or cool. Just right. My only gripe is the packaging as I am forced to use a smaller brush than I would like, which is why I wouldn’t get it again. Product itself is great, though.

on 9/2/2018 5:57:00 PM

New to me and glad I was introduced to it. Pigment is rich and long lasting. Love the packaging and that you have a choice in package size. The smaller size is great for travel.

on 8/15/2018 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Pros:
- Buttery formula that glides effortlessly onto skin
- Blendable and not patchy
- Nice simple packaging with a mirror on the inside

Cons:
- The small brush is unnecessary and doesn't blend the product very well
- Kinda on the pricey side

Overall:
I would say that this definitely is one of my favourite bronzers! If you decide to buy this I would recommend purchasing the travel sized one as it is cheaper, and i have had my travel sized one for several months and still not hit pan.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not sure what took me so long to pick this up, but glad I finally did! I love this bronzer. It doesn't have any Vegas-level shimmer, so I can use it knowing it will look good in daylight. My skin is very olive and my eyes and hair are dark - this product looks great on my skin tone, but can see it working for a range of tones. I don't use the little applicator brush that comes with it, I use a big fluffy bronzer brush instead, and I use it at the end of my makeup application to give me a bronzy glow. Love this stuff, it's now the only bronzer I use.

on 7/10/2018 11:22:00 AM

Went on patchy, wore patchy. I really dislike the cardboard box packaging. I like a big brush for bronzer for a diffused natural look and I could barely get the brush in the box. Shade was meh but the patchy wear of it really killed it.

I love nars laguna and Bobbi brown bronzers. I find the formula much more superior to this

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This was the very first bronzer I ever bought and sadly I was underwhelmed. It didn't really blend the best for me and the color was a little bit too warm. I love the texture and the finish of it tho.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Really like the colour and it looked natural on my medium-tan skin. However, it broke me out. Didn't know if it's just me but I seem to have similar problem with Benefit's cheek product because Coralista broke me out too.