benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the packaging. The brush is usable as I didn’t have one like it before. It was fun to experiment with the brush. I have many bronzers,my favorite is in the Instant look in a Pallet by Charlotte Tilbury. But I have to say that Hoola suits my skin better. It has more pigmentation and looks wonderful. It can stand it’s ground against all reputable bronzers.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love this bronzer and really love that is more matte which is really hard to find these days. The color is light and natural, not too orangey. It goes on the skin beautifully as well.

I took off a star because Benefit is not a cruelty free brand and Im trying to go more cruelty free. If they went cruelty free this would be my go to bronzer.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I feel so left out with this product. I REALLY wanted to like it but it just makes me look dirty, muddy, etc. I was looking for something a little less time-intensive that my Clinque Bronzer for Men which, incidentally, is the best, most natural looking bronzer on the planet, at least for me. I've never tried ANYTHING that appeared more natural on the skin. But I always feel like it renders my sunscreen ineffective and really wanted a powder to just sweep across my forehead, cheeks and nose. Guerlain Terracotta is an icon but finding the right color has proved difficult.

on 7/26/2018 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I read so much hype about this. I honestly thought this is for very fair caucasian girls based on color i saw online but I am tan and this looks awesome on me. I bought the small one and its still with me, i dont use it daily but itll last forever, just hard to get into if you use a brush to get into the mini. The mini brush it comes with is terrible.
This is a natural flush look, very natural, no shimmer. Can be layered. Def try a mini if your on the fence.

I am not sure how I feel about this product. Although I have a light to medium complexion, during summer, I don't think that using this bronzer really makes a difference. Also, its neutral undertone, makes me want to use it as a countour only because otherwise I feel like it makes me look almost ashy. The formula is very nice and I believe it is well priced, especially if you get it within one of those sets. I don't regret buying this product but I don't think I would be repurchasing.

on 8/30/2017 8:22:00 PM

Does it blends well? yes. Does it look like oompa loompa in my fair to medium with olive undertones skin? Yes. Will I buy it again? No.

great product, only bought a better brush although the one that comes with can do the job, I just prefer better quality brush. Great for defining!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The absolute best bronzer. I have olive/Mediterranean coloring, but avoid taking sun at all costs. I always apply a translucent powder to set my tinted moisturizer and then chase it with an overall dusting of Hoola. So natural looking.

Do not waste your money on trying other bronzers--and look out for the Benefit vending machines at airports, should you forget your Hoola at home...

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the product when I am paler, because I can get quite tan from sports in the summer so the bronzer doesn't do anything for me then.(I wish they offered a slightly darker version as well) The price only got 4 lippies because it is quite expensive, but you get a decent amount of product for your money. The packaging is adorable, but it does take up a good amount of space in a makeup bag, so their travel size would be better if you are planning on taking this on your next vacay. (Love the cute brush it comes with, which isn't poorly made.) Overall, great product with good payoff and nice consistency.

on 4/8/2017 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the only bronzer I wear! It works perfectly for me - I have difficulty finding the perfect one because I have yellow toned asian skin but am also pretty fair. This works perfectly, and it's cool tone means it can also be used as a contour, although usually I don't use bronzer colours as contour colours. The brush is handy for contouring although I use my real techniques arched powder brush to apply it and it gives a more subtle, buildable effect. I also use a cream contour underneath my foundation first, put foundation and powder on and THEN use this over the top to finish it off (in my opinion this is the best way to use this as a contour). I also use this on my temples a little and it looks very natural - I would say a little goes a long way so if it is looking muddy it's probably because you've got a little too much product. That's a good thing because it means it will last you a long time despite looking deceptively small! I like that it doesn't have a 'glow' because it looks more natural than other bronzers that have shimmer in them. Perhaps not great for people with really fair skin.