benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Wow nobody ever got bronzer/contour just in the right way. This is so pigmented, yet if u go light on the hand you’re able to create natural contours. The colour is amazingly suitable for all skin tones to contour, it’s also very easy to blend. I don’t like the brush provided inside, I think the surface area is too small to create a good contour. I use my own contour brush. But this is a good value. I bought the mini one and took about half a year to finish it on daily use.

on 7/26/2018 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I read so much hype about this. I honestly thought this is for very fair caucasian girls based on color i saw online but I am tan and this looks awesome on me. I bought the small one and its still with me, i dont use it daily but itll last forever, just hard to get into if you use a brush to get into the mini. The mini brush it comes with is terrible.
This is a natural flush look, very natural, no shimmer. Can be layered. Def try a mini if your on the fence.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This was the very first bronzer I ever bought and sadly I was underwhelmed. It didn't really blend the best for me and the color was a little bit too warm. I love the texture and the finish of it tho.

on 7/3/2017 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I was excited to get this after all the good reviews and recommendations. The first time I applied it, I was slightly disappointed, because it pulled a bit muddy colour on me. I don't use bronzer often and if I do, I'd like to contour with it as well. This bronzer isn't the best to contour for me, but as a regular bronzer, the colour is okay.

Sadly, after using it for a while, I realised that it broke me out, and horribly. I'd be wary of using other benefit powder products, since I have allergies and slightly sensitive skin, although none of the products I have ever tried, have caused that issue. Now it will sit in my collection, unused.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I was given the mini version of this product free when I bought a different product from benefit. I have very fair skin with neutral undertones, and I had been looking for ages for a good contour powder that wasn't orangey or muddy. This wasn't perfect, it is too warm for me to contour with but it is the most GORGEOUS bronzer. I use a small amount to bronze my cheeks and temples, and it does contour my face but I don't use it specifically for that. Would definitely recommend this.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

When I purchased this bronzer, I was initially going for the too faced milk chocolate one, but at sephora one of the makeup artists suggested to first try hoola, as it is less orangey. She tried both bronzers on my skin, one on each side to compare. Although I didn't find the too faced one orangey at all, I have to say that the benefit one suited me so much better.
I haven't reached pan yet and I have used it so much all over the year that although it is very expensive, it is worth it. It is also long-wearing and it has a brush inside, which I find it has a very nice shape for contouring, and it is very useful when traveling!

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This is a nice matte bronzer for pale to medium skin tones. I wouldn't recommend it though if you have a deeper skin tone though as I don't think the colour will show.

The bronzer itself is a neutral medium brown. It blends easily and is nice for both a contour or a light bronzer. The lasting power could be better but it still lasts most of the day. It's only if I'm going out at night do I need to reapply.

It's not the best bronzer I've tried but it is very nice.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

LOOOVE this :) it lasts all day, and has a reallly nice tone to it which makes it usable for almost all skin tones! blends really nicely, doesn't look to over done, this is a great one for the more fair ladies too :)

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Firstly, I am a beginner at highlighting and contouring. I received thia bnip in a swap and was excited from all the fantastic reviews. I constantly watch youtube gurus and learn how and wear to apply. My skin is nw20-25 or beige, and this didnt really show up. I was disappointed and tried it again a few days later and layered it more and it showed up more and very natural. The packaging is not my favorite, mainly because its not very durable considering its pretty much cardboard. Brush is ok but i use my ecotools angled blush brush until I order a contouring brush. Giving this a second chance and will update again.

on 3/18/2012 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love love love this! The color is a matte light brown. Yes, you heard that right. Matte. It might be just me, but it's hard to come by a totally matte bronzer, but this is. The color is really light, so it might not work for darker skin tones, but it works for me. This smells funky when you put it on and in the box, but the smell is unnoticeable on your face. This bronzer is great for contouring, and the packaging is ABSOLUTELY adorable, which is constant with all Benefit products. This bronzer is very pigmented, and I apply it with a regular round brush and then blend it in with my trusty Too Faced Flatbuki. Favorite bronzer ever!