benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

I liked the compactness of bronzer, that's it matte and applied well but the shade was no a good fit for my warm skin so wouldn't repurchase.

I already got myself a little present for Christmas ( the hoola bronzer) because Christmas in Australia is a bit weird... (too hot) and I thought it would be the perfect time to get a new and more high-end bronzer because I needed one as well :) I tested it out and did a review about the hoola bronzer from benefit and I hope that you could pick up some useful information as well.

Enjoy!

Merry Christmas

on 9/27/2018 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- pigmented
- good shade on me (medium)

CONS

- packaging

COMMENTS: This bronzer is lovely. It’s neither too warm or cool. Just right. My only gripe is the packaging as I am forced to use a smaller brush than I would like, which is why I wouldn’t get it again. Product itself is great, though.

on 8/15/2018 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Pros:
- Buttery formula that glides effortlessly onto skin
- Blendable and not patchy
- Nice simple packaging with a mirror on the inside

Cons:
- The small brush is unnecessary and doesn't blend the product very well
- Kinda on the pricey side

Overall:
I would say that this definitely is one of my favourite bronzers! If you decide to buy this I would recommend purchasing the travel sized one as it is cheaper, and i have had my travel sized one for several months and still not hit pan.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Hoola is considered a classic at this point, but it just does not do it for me. I find the undertone to be kinda weird--like a neutral yellow--on my skin. I also 100% hate the packaging and the brush, but that's not really going to affect the quality of the product. Overall, I think it is just a so-so bronzer that looks weird and muddy on my skin in really unfortunate packaging.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Really like the colour and it looked natural on my medium-tan skin. However, it broke me out. Didn't know if it's just me but I seem to have similar problem with Benefit's cheek product because Coralista broke me out too.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Not recommended for yellow skin tones, looks ridiculously pink on my skin. Yellow/olive people go and buy Bahama mama by the balm.

on 1/23/2018 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is definitely over priced but I love how this bronzer looks on me. Plus there’s no sparkles or glitter. This even looks great as eyeshadow. Just wish it was cheaper.

on 1/19/2018 6:33:00 AM

Hate benefits high prices but this bronzer is worth the splurge. Blends out very easily. Love the colour, I guess this should work for a lot of skin tones. I'm quite pale, but this doesn't look muddy or 'too much' on me. I've been using this product past 3 years (lol shame on my right) and it's still pigmented, still blends out nicely and I still love it. When I finally hit pan, I'll 100% repurchase.

on 1/15/2018 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a better contour than bronzer on my neutral N25 skin tone...its very matte, and long lasting on my combo skin. It's very similar to Bahama Mama by TheBalm, just seems a tad more red undertoned. I do like this product, but it's not HG, and if I lost it I don't think I would run out and buy it (maybe the $15 travel size)... I have alot of other products that produce the same overall result, that are more pleasing to the eye in luxe packaging. but I definitely recommend it, and suggest getting the travel size at Ulta or Sephora.