benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

Filtered by hair type : Other
benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Love it!! The color is very natural. works on lots of skin tone

on 2/13/2017 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't know what is wrong with mine but it makes me look super orange and muddy, my skin isn't the lightest either. I also find it hard to blend. I'm not really a fan of the packaging either, it's difficult to get an even layer of product on your brush once you hit pan. Would not recommend nor purchase again.

on 11/7/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I was so in love with this bronzer at first. I love it because the colour is not too orange for me. However, my nightmare started after using it for a few months, it broke me out. Now, I have 2 lines of pimples on my cheeks where I usually applied this bronzer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS:
- great undertone, very neutral. wouldn't use this as contour even though it runs on the cool side because being a BRONZER, it still has some warmth to it. you don't have to go to art school to know that shadows aren't meant to look orange
- finely milled, won't make your face look like the Sahara Desert

CONS:
- what is with Benefit and their cardboard packaging, I did not pay this amount of money to get a block of powder encased in reinforced paper

on 8/11/2016 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this cos it's matte and there's a free brush. But the brush smells sooo bad and the brush hair is shredding. I don't like this bronzer on my skin i dont know why maybe i just don't know how to put a bronzer?

on 6/30/2016 6:08:00 PM

My beloved Bobbi Brown bronzer finally ran out and I was itching to try something new (to me). After much research on the internet and a lots of YouTube watching over the years, I decided to purchase it the infamous BeneFit Hoola.

I don't use this as a bronzer as I prefer my bronzer to be a little warmer in tone. I use this in place of my Kevyn Aucoin contour powder as the KA can look a little intense on my winter skin. BeneFit's Hoola is a great contour shade, giving a natural looking shadow. It blends effortlessly which is good for someone who is heavy handed like me.

My gripe is the packaging. It looks and feels cheap. I would be worried if I dropped or travelled with it, the product would not survive.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this bronzer!! On my second one and use it everyday!! Very buildable colour as well!!

on 4/2/2016 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great bronzer. One of my all time favourites. I love benefits boxed powders. Great for all over bronzer and contouring. Blends really nicely and doesn't leave my skin looking orange.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the Real Cheeky Party kit on black friday last year and I thought it was a great way to try 5 of their boxed powders without paying the full price for each of them. The Hoola Bronzer was one of the ones I was the most excited about trying. I love this bronzer. I think that is a nice cool color that looks good on my fair, cool skin tone and it doesn't look muddy. I also like how it is matte. It has become one of my holy grail bronzers and when I run out of it in my kit, I will definitely buy it in the full size!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Amazing and my essential bronzer! its not too harsh, it gives you a natural, sunkissed look... the brush it comes with sucks but it's cute, the name, packaging, everything about this product is so cute :)